Please add a few more valid "Main Character" choices

Mark (and others)

When you have a few moments, could you please add a few more valid choices to the "Main Character" field (item_specifics_01_main_character)? My specific requests are ...

Thanos
Namor
Doctor Octopus
Kingpin

All four of these have stand-alone comic titles (for examples, please see my store www.hipcomic.com/store/prairie-comics-of-kansas-city and look under Main Character | Not Specified).

If these are added, please let me know, so that I can go in and adjust the listings.

Thanks for the great platform.

Rob

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited February 2017 0 LikesVote Down
    I also think the "Main Character" area needs work, however to add character by character would be an endless job. My suggestion would be to add a feature where the seller can fill in the characters that fit their listing, rather than HipComic trying to list everybody. One Shot Press has "Main Characters" in our tiny universe. "Arlington Hammer" the resident One Shot Vampire Killer is a fan favorite. Also is "Commander Zero" our Space Cadet. This same problem of my not being to fill in a "Main Character" with One Shot characters is shared by all small independent comic publishers. A spot to allow a small publisher to fill in would be very helpful to all.