Wholesale lot of (25) TPBs - marvel/dc/more spider-man blue - (value: $391.77)
Condition: NEW Item: 25 TPB's (one is a hardcover) Publisher: various Total Cover Price: $391.77 Other Info: You get the following books: * 4001 AD Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( The most ambitious comics event of 2016 brings ... Read More
Total Cover Price:
* 4001 AD Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( The most ambitious comics event of 2016 brings war to the 41st century - with Rai leading the charge!
One hundred years from today, Father - the benevolent artificial intelligence that governs the island nation of Japan - will gain sentience. To defend its borders, Father will take drastic action by launching Japan into space...where its people will thrive in isolation, away from the overpopulated and resource-deprived planet below. Over the centuries, as New Japan orbits our increasingly unstable world, it will become a model society - one built on peace, prosperity... and Father's control.
A thousand years from today, Father will create the first Rai, founding a lineage of technologically enhanced heroes engineered to defend New Japan and sworn to protect it from all enemies. For hundreds of years into the future, the Rai will single-handedly enforce New Japan's justice well...and serve Father without question.
Now, at the dawn of 4001 A.D., the latest Rai is about to inherit the dark truth behind the origin of his kind...and discover the sinister secret at the heart of Father's existence. For New Japan to live, Earth must die...and as Rai challenges his former master for the first time in more than a millennium, the lone guardian of New Japan will be cast out of his own Father's kingdom...
Exiled from the only realm he's ever known, Rai now walks the ravaged world of 4001 A.D. in search of forgotten heroes like himself... on a mission to collect the last surviving legends of a broken planet...and to forge a rebellion with the power to bring the most advanced civilization in history crashing back down to Earth.
New York Times best-selling writer Matt Kindt (divINITY II) and superstar artist Clayton Crain (X-Force) bring their startling vision of the year 4001 A.D. to new heights...with the fate of New Japan floating in the balance! )
* BAKER STREET FOUR VOL. 1 Published by Insight (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( Based on Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes, The Baker Street Four provides an inside look behind the infamous Baker Street Irregulars.
Billy, Charlie, and Tom are inseparable, and for good reason. Filled with con men and scoundrels, London’s East End is not easily survived alone. Fortunately, the three friends—and their faithful feline companion—can count on the protection of Sherlock Holmes, for whom they sometimes act as spies.
When Tom’s girlfriend is kidnapped, the Baker Street Irregulars must put their budding sleuthing skills to use. Then, when a Russian immigrant is framed for a Jack the Ripper–inspired crime, our heroes set out to discover the truth and uncover a conspiracy that may go deeper than they ever imagined. Armed with only their quick wit and street smarts, the Baker Street Irregulars must work together to solve mysteries in the nick of time. Make way for the youngest detective team of the Victorian era!
Hailed by critics and audiences, The Baker Street Four has received numerous awards and was featured at Angoulême in 2012. Insight Editions is proud to continue to bring this exciting story to English audiences worldwide. )
* BLOODSHOT REBORN Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) ( Bloodshot’s nanites made him a nearly unstoppable killing machine. His enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and healing made him the perfect weapon, and he served his masters at Project Rising Spirit — a private contractor trafficking in violence — very well. Now, Bloodshot is a shadow of his former self. He lives in self-imposed exile, reeling from the consequences of his past life and the recent events that nearly drove him mad. But when a rash of shootings by gunmen who appear to look just like Bloodshot begin, his guilt will send him on a mission to stop the killers, even if it means diving head-long into the violence that nearly destroyed him.
Start reading here as visionary creators Jeff Lemire and Mico Suayan kick-off a brand-new beginning for the cutting-edge commando called Bloodshot...and plunge him to his darkest, bloodiest, most mind-bending depths yet.
Collecting Bloodshot Reborn #1–5. )
* BOB'S BURGERS Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $17.99 ) (_ based on the hit animated TV show _) Comic Bento exclusive variant cover
* DAN DARE Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $19.99 ) ( Dan Dare was once a hero. He brokered peace with alien races, pushed the frontiers of space, and saved the planet from total annihilation... repeatedly. But now, his Space Fleet has disbanded, the United Nations has crumbled, his friends scattered to the solar winds. Britain is once again the world power, but Dare, disillusioned and disappointed by his once-precious home country, has quietly retired. But there's trouble mustering in Deep Space. The H.M.S. Achilles is picking up strange signals when, suddenly, an enormous fleet of hostile ships ambush the destroyer. Now, as the crew struggles to stay alive, they realize with horror that the hostiles have brought a weapon of unimaginable power. Dan Dare, the pilot of the future, has been called out of retirement.
Whether you're joining the adventure for the first time, or you're already a Dan Dare fan, this hardcover collection of the entire seven-issue series is a perfect addition to any library. )
* DEATH SENTENCE Published by Titan (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( SEX, SUPERPOWERS AND SIX MONTHS TO LIVE!
Verity: frustrated artist. Weasel: struggling guitarist. Monty: rogue media icon. Three people infected with the G+ virus, which grants them incredible powers – but which will kill them in six months!
Will they fade away – or go out in a blaze of glory? From the streets of London to the North Atlantic, from muses lost to futures thrown away – Death Sentence is the jaw-dropping next step in superpowered storytelling!
Funny, fearless and frightening, this collection of the hit series is an unforgettable comics debut. )
* FATHOM: BLUE Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( An unlikely team of BLUE rise!
They have all come from beneath the surface, each for a different purpose. United in their exile from their homelands below, looking to blend in out of sight amongst humans, unaware of their true potential. However, one man, Admiral Maylander, who has spent the better part of his life hunting The Blue, is keenly aware of their presence--and he will stop at nothing to use these Blue as weapons against their own, even if it means killing them in the process!
The first all new Fathom series to make its debut since Michael Turner introduced you to his incredible underwater adventure over 18 years ago! Collecting together the entire first Fathom Blue series along with a complete cover gallery, this beautiful trade paperback is a must have for any Aspen or Fathom fan! ) Comic Bento exclusive variant cover
* FATHOM: DAWN OF WAR Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ Aspen is proud to offer a new third edition of the sold-out story that sparked the war, and brought the world of Fathom to its knees, Fathom: Dawn of War! This special trade paperback contains the entire tale of warfare and betrayal that led up to the battle between the humans and the Blue, and the unheralded surfacing of the Black! Find out why Dawn of War became one of the most pivotal storylines in Fathom history! _) Comic Bento exclusive variant cover
* FEAR ITSELF: AVENGERS Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $19.99 ) ( Fear Itself hammers the Avengers! The Red Skull's daughter has unleashed an evil as old as Midgard itself: The Serpent has risen to reclaim Earth, recruiting seven of its most powerful superhumans as his advance guard, the Worthy. The result is all-out action in classic Avengers style! The Thing vs. Red Hulk! Spider-Woman vs. Hulk! Steve Rogers vs. Master Man! And Squirrel Girl vs. the Red Skull's Nazi hordes?! Plus: What happens when Daredevil, the Man Without Fear, stands up to fear itself?
* george r.R. Martin's wild cards: the hard call hardcover published by dynamite (cover price: $24.99 ) ( in 1946, an alien virus is accidentally unleashed that changes the world forever. Most of those infected die horribly, said to have drawn the black queen as their fated card. Ninety percent of those who survive mutate into jokers — deformed, broken, hated, and feared. But a handful are lucky enough to become aces, gaining superpowers that allow them to achieve almost anything the mind can conceive — both in dreams and in nightmares.
Sixty years later, an Ace named Croyd Crenson, better known as the Sleeper, is framed for the murder of a young nurse in New York City's Jokertown. As Crenson investigates the killing to clear his name, he has to fight to stay awake, or else his unusual ability will change him into something else entirely. Meanwhile, a group of teenagers in Whiteoak, Colorado, accidentally activate the dormant wild-card virus, wiping out nearly the entire town. As the teens are sent to the Jokertown clinic, they discover that not all Jokers are bad and not all Aces are good.
Set in the world of the novels edited by George R. R. Martin and featuring a brand-new set of characters, as well as appearances from many old favorites, Wild Cards: The Hard Call is an original story written specifically for comics that will enchant new readers and old fans alike. )
* GOTHAM BY MIDNIGHT VOL. 1 Published by DC (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( Spinning out of Batman Eternal, Detective Jim Corrigan aka The Spectre stars in his very own series Gotham By Midnight!
Normally Batman and the other caped protectors of Gotham have the streets of the city covered. But when monsters, ghosts and other supernatural beings enter the mix, even the Dark Knight needs help. Enter Detective Jim Corrigan aka the Spectre to prowl the streets of Gotham, solving the unsolvable supernatural crimes the city can muster.
Collects Gotham By Midnight #1-6. )
* GREEN LANTERN: SECRET ORIGIN Published by DC (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( Before he became the Green Lantern...before he unwittingly brought about the downfall of the Green Lantern Corps...before his rebirth as the universe's most powerful protector...Hal Jordan of Earth was just a washed-up test pilot with no way to fly...until the dying alien Abin Sur granted him his power ring, the most powerful weapon in the universe--and his entry into a reality he could never have imagined.
Hal Jordan's metamorphosis from cocky test pilot to the role of the intergalactic guardian Green Lantern makes its way to the big screen in June 2011 from Warner Bros. Pictures, directed by Martin Campbell(CASINO ROYALE) and starring Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.
In preparation for his roll as Hal Jordan in "Green Lantern", Ryan Reynolds, who also contributes the introduction to this new edition, has pointed to Geoff Johns' GREEN LANTERN: SECRET ORIGIN as "his bible" for shaping his portrayal of Hal Jordan: )
* GRIMM FAIRY TALES PRESENTS CODE RED Published by Zenescope (Cover Price: $15.99 ) ( The Dark Queen, along with the Horde, is getting ready to launch an attack on the unsuspecting United States — and Brittany finds herself right in the middle of the fight!
This fun, action-packed series ties directly into Zenescope’s upcoming milestone, Grimm Fairy Tales #100! )
* HABITAT Published by Image (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ All his life, Hank Cho wanted to join the ranks of the Habsec - the rulers of the orbital habitat his people call home. But when he finds a powerful, forbidden weapon from the deep past, a single moment of violence sets his life - and the brutal society of the habitat - into upheaval. Hunted by the cannibalistic Habsec and sheltered by former enemies, Cho finds himself caught within a civil war that threatens to destroy his world. _)
* INVINCIBLE IRON MAN VOL. 1: REBOOT Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $17.99 ) ( One of the most popular super heroes in the world soars to fresh heights! Tony Stark has a new armor, a new supporting cast, new villains and a new purpose that's going to tear itself across the entire Marvel Universe and beyond. It begins with a shocker of a twist and only gets more surprising from there, with the return of one of Tony's biggest nemeses and the quest to find his biological parents! As Iron Man chases Madame Masque, her actions threaten to rip all of reality apart! Shellhead's incredible armor will be put through its paces in a story that will shock and awe - but it is who exactly Tony teams up with that will have everyone talking. Brian Michael Bendis takes the genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist and makes him a superstar!
* L.A. BANKS' VAMPIRE HUNTRESS Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $16.99 ) (_ The Neterus and worldwide Guardian teams have defeated Satan's top demon, The Thirteenth, and have driven back the forces of evil in the first battle of the Armageddon. But the dark side is only in temporary retreat. The warriors of the Light have won that battle, but it remains to be seen whether or not they've won the war. Beneath the Earth in the caverns of Hell, the Dark Lord is plotting his next strike with a vengeance. With the human population still reeling from global wars, famine, floods, and every conceivable natural disaster and plague, something slithers into the Guardian camps, felling the members of the Guardian teams, and humanity's only chance of survival. Written by New York Times bestselling author L.A. Banks, The Vampire Huntress Legends: The Hidden Darkness is an original story that takes place after the epilogue in the 12th and final book in the Vampire Huntress series of novels and should not be missed by her fans or anyone who enjoys great paranormal fantasy! _)
* LETTER 44 VOL. 1 Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $10.00 ) (_ The hit series from Charles Soule (Poe Dameron, Daredevil) and Alberto Jiménez Alberquerque (Mystery Girl) is now available for just $10! Newly-elected president Stephen Blades hoped to tackle the most critical issues facing the nation: war, the economy, and a failing health care system. But in a letter penned by the outgoing president, Blades learns the truth that redefines "critical": seven years ago, NASA discovered alien presence in the asteroid belt, and kept it a secret from the world. A stealth mission crewed by nine astronauts was sent to make contact, and they're getting close—assuming they survive the long journey to reach their destination. President Blades has just become the most powerful man on the planet. This planet. _)
* RED SONJA: LEGENDS OF RED SONJA Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $19.99 ) ( In this unique collection, ongoing Red Sonja series writer Gail Simone hand-picked eleven of the fiercest, most talented, and most popular female writers from the worlds of comics, prose, games, and television, to help her tell the greatest legends in the She-Devil’s long history! A group of savage mercenaries hired to hunt and kill Sonja come across campfire tales of her at every turn... and Sonja does not like to be hunted.
Tamora Pierce, Mercedes Lackey, Marjorie M. Liu, Nancy A. Collins, Kelly Sue DeConnick, Rhianna Pratchett, and many more tell fascinating bits of Sonja’s legend, with a wrap-around tale by Simone herself, and art by the likes of Phil Noto, Jim Calafiore, Jack Jadson, and others.
Collects Legends of Red Sonja issues #1-5, the script to issue #1, concept art by Jack Jadson, and more! )
* RIDE Published by Image (Cover Price: $12.99 ) (_ Featuring a diverse and dynamic body of creators, The Ride showcases the tales of a 1968 Camaro and the many lives it alters. Volume 1 contains five amazing stories featuring bullets, babes, murder & mayhem, all from the driver's seat of a car that exudes muscle and power. Exclusive bonus material includes a new color cover gallery, character designs, pin-ups, commentary, plus a foreword from industry legend Howard Chaykin! _)
* SAVAGE Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ _)
* SPIDER-MAN: BLUE Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (_ "It's about remembering someone so important to me I was going to spend the rest of my life with her." What Peter Parker didn't know was that meant Gwen Stacy would only get to spend the rest of her life with him. This is the story of how they fell in love. Or more appropriately, how they almost didn't fall in love. Welcome to Spider-Man's life. Bad before good. It's kind of amazing. So to get the girl of his dreams, he'll have to run the gauntlet of the Green Goblin, the Rhino, two Vultures and a mysterious man in the shadows controlling it all. Join the Eisner Award-winning team of Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale (Superman for All Seasons, Batman: The Long Halloween, DAREDEVIL: YELLOW, HULK: GRAY) in the story about Peter Parker's first love, Gwen Stacy. Highlighted by the introduction of Mary Jane Watson, it is a critical moment in Spider-Man's life when everything was just coming together - only to fall apart. Collecting SPIDER-MAN: BLUE #1-6. _)
* TUMOR Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $10.00 ) ( Private investigator Frank Armstrong barely scrapes by in the Los Angeles underbelly until “the big one” hits his desk. Locate and retrieve the daughter of a drug kingpin, and he can finally afford more than the one-dollar meatloaf. Unfortunately, the job offer arrives just as the symptoms of his fatal, late-stage brain tumor intensify. Frank must find the target and keep her safe while time collapses, family turns into foe, and the specter of his murdered wife resurfaces in the eyes of a mobster’s daughter.
Eisner, Harvey, and Emmy nominated writer Joshua Hale Fialkov joins Harvey and Eisner nominated artist Noel Tuazon in their second thrilling collaboration about the bittersweet joy of lost love and the sharp pain of redemption. )
* TWILIGHT ZONE VOL. 1 Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $15.99 ) (_ The Twilight Zone, Issue One: Trevor Richmond is a Wall Street investor who embezzled millions and is about to tank the economy. Again. Desperate to avoid the consequences for his actions, he goes to Expedited Services, Inc., which offers to help him disappear and enjoy a life of leisure in a new life. But what exactly is this new life, how much is freedom worth, and what happens to the old life when someone else shows up to claim it? This is the first installment of three interlocking stories that will push the boundaries of The Twilight Zone into new and uncharted territory, a journey that will travel into the past and the future, into murder and revenge and the sunrise of nuclear Armageddon. From J. Michael Straczynski, Hugo-winning creator of Babylon 5, writer for Thor and Changeling and World War Z as well as the 1988 Twilight Zone. _)
* TWILIGHT ZONE VOL. 2 Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $15.99 ) ( Nothing special has ever happened to Diana Westby. She has a comfortable relationship, a decent job, and vague dreams for the future. But now something has happened to her, something beyond understanding. She is suddenly able to hear thoughts and see glimpses of the future... a future that includes the threat of a mushroom cloud rising over downtown Manhattan! As someone who has never had to stick her neck out for someone else, Diana must choose between her own safety and the lives of millions of others. Her decision will take her from the abyss of her worst fears to the summit of her courage... a journey that could only happen in The Twilight Zone.
Includes a complete script for the first chapter of the graphic novel by J. Michael Straczynski, Hugo Award-winning creator of Babylon 5. )
* warlord of mars: dejah thoris vol. 1: colossus of mars published by dynamite (cover price: $16.99 ) ( martians live forever — everyone knows that. So what was dejah thoris doing all those hundreds of years before john carter arrived? Four hundred years before the events of warlord of mars took place, dejah's nation of helium was divided into two warring city-states. An unscrupulous overlord from afar encouraged that rivalry to his own advantage, until he discovers a terrible secret from mars's ancient past beneath dejah thoris' capital. A secret to kill for!
Collecting the first five issues of the hit series in one volume, with bonus material and a complete cover gallery from artists such as Art Adams, Joe Jusko, Paul Renaud, Sean Chen, and Ale Garza. )
Terms & Conditions
* Comics are sent in a bubble mailer sandwiched between two thick slabs of cardboard to prevent damage. If all of your purchases do not fit in a bubble mailer, they will be mail inside a cardboard box, packed tight and secure so as to avoid any shifting en route. I want your comics to arrive in the advertised condition just as much as you do.
* Graphic novels, trade paperbacks and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping. TPBs count as the number of comics they reprint. Other notations may be found in the listing regarding how many comics they will count as.
* I will gladly combine shipping for any items paid for together on the same invoice. Items paid for on multiple invoices will have to be sent in multiple shipments and will not qualify for the combined shipping discount. If the shipping does not look like it is combining correctly, please check to ensure that the shipping methods for all of the items are set to the same method. You'll then notice that they combine accurately.
* Paypal requires that I have to ship to the address you provide me with when you send your payment. I cannot alter the shipping address after your payment has been sent. If you want your item sent somewhere else, after you click PAY NOW, you can change the shipping address before you confirm payment.
* Domestic Shipping
* Each additional comic only costs to mail (trade paperbacks are counted as the number of issues they collect). This additional cost only applies to media mail (in most cases, even if the invoice says "first class", if you have ordered multiple items, they will not qualify for that method because it has a weight limit - these orders may be shifted to media). Please ask about the cost of sending multiple lots via first class, priority or other methods.
* International Shipping
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! Below you'll find the First Class International shipping rates. Please contact me if you're curious about the rates for higher quantities.
* Item Descriptions
* Conditions are listed for each lot that include a high and low rating to satisfy picky graders as well as lenient graders. Please refer to the condition in the description as the pictures can sometimes be misleading.
* On lots that include more than one comic, the condition listed is for a majority of the comics included. This can mean that up to a few comics fall above or below the listed condition. In many cases, these exceptions are noted.
* You may get a direct market version or newsstand version (UPC) - unless specifically noted in the listing (not the picture)
* I have an auto-feedback system established, after you leave positive feedback, the system will leave you positive feedback.
* If, for some reason, you have a problem with our transaction, please contact me before leaving feedback. I will work with you to make you satisfied with your purchase.
* Item As Described - bear in mind the high/low grading system I use
* Communication - feel free to ask questions about the item and request an invoice when you're done bidding.
* Shipping Time - remember that some deliveries take longer than others depending on how far away you are from New York.
* Shipping and Handling Charges - shippings fees include not only postal fees but also the cost of the bubble mailer, cardboard backers or cardboard box. So, when your item arrives, the price you paid for shipping will certainly be more than the USPS price because the mailing supplies are costly, as well.
* Making a purchase indicates that you want to receive our email newsletter. Naturally, you may opt out later.
* You may only return an item if it does not match the description.
* Promotions do not apply to items purchased using the "make offer" option.
Powered by Hip Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
- Item Location
- New York, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Money Back - Returns Accepted within 60 Days (Seller pays Shipping Cost)
Click here to login