Condition of comics

Where do i start. Sellers selling garbage ,not posting pics of back cover. Pics of comics bagged so as to hide condition, pages missing. Straight lying about the condition of comics. BUYER BEWARE. THIS SITE IS REALLY STARTING TO SUCK. anyone feeling the same? Thank God conventions are opening up.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Alex, check out my store! Just opened, so still adding new listings daily. I take actual photos front and back, not bagged! If you disagree with a grade I post for a given book, I'm happy to discuss. I may agree with your assessment! Grading is super subjective. Even CGC admits that no one book would ever likely be graded the same way twice. My store is MuB! Comics, Etc. (MuB is for "Made-U-Blink").
  • My Conan the Barbarian B&W Magazines are photographed in their bags. I'm practically giving them away, so with those I didn't bother to photograph front and back, or out of the bag (but I will if any serious buyer asks!). MuB! Comics, Etc. photographs all regular sized comics unbagged, front and back. Just trying to be transparent, no pun intended.