Wizard: The Comics Magazine #18 FN; Wizard | Venom Spider-Man - we combine shipp
FN (This is a mid grade comic. There are concerns with the comic that are not seen in the picture. The picture is a stock photo - used for reference only. But, not to be used as representative of the condition of the item. If you'd like to see an actual p ... Read More
- Series Name
- Wizard: The Comics Magazine (1991)
- Issue Number
- Main Character
Item DescriptionFN (This is a mid grade comic. There are concerns with the comic that are not seen in the picture. The picture is a stock photo - used for reference only. But, not to be used as representative of the condition of the item. If you'd like to see an actual picture of this item, please message before buying.)
Item: Wizard: The Comics Magazine #18
Cover Date: February 1993
Cover Artist: Bart Sears
WRITER: Tom Mason, Tom Palmer Jr., David Quinn, Glenn Rubenstein, Craig Cornell, Bart Sears, Andy Mangels, Patrick Daniel O�Neill, Richard Pini, Wendy Pini, Rob Samsel, Neal Adams
ARTIST: Tom Mason, Bart Sears, Wendy Pini, Skip Potratz, Patrick Stacy, Steven Toth, Daniel-Luc Lamontagne, Edward Watson, Bob Beason, Artemus Steele, Bill Cable, Nathan Simonton, Larry Mort, Robert Lingwood, Josh McCleanahan, John DiRito, John S. Forier, Rick Massey, Mike Kitchen, Matt Greenia, Bowd, Eric Carter, Aaron Renaud, Gustavo Vazquez
Appearances: Venom, Spider-Man
STORYLINES: Steel-Smashing Hands and Planet-Tossing Ghosts; End of an Era; ElfQuest: The Wendy and Richard Pini Interview; Continuity Comics� Poised to Continue!; Dripping with Venom
NOTES: Gatefold cover; Spider-Man, Venom & Carnage poster insert; Dinosaurs for Hire preview; Richard Pini interview; Wendy Pini interview; Neal Adams interview
Terms & Conditions
* Comics are sent in a bubble mailer sandwiched between two thick slabs of cardboard to prevent damage. If all of your purchases do not fit in a bubble mailer, they will be mail inside a cardboard box, packed tight and secure so as to avoid any shifting en route. I want your comics to arrive in the advertised condition just as much as you do.
* Graphic novels, trade paperbacks and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping. TPBs count as the number of comics they reprint. Other notations may be found in the listing regarding how many comics they will count as.
* I will gladly combine shipping for any items paid for together on the same invoice. Items paid for on multiple invoices will not qualify for the combined shipping discount. If the shipping does not look like it is combining correctly, please check to ensure that the shipping methods for all of the items are set to the same method.
* Domestic Shipping
* Each additional regular-sized comic only costs to mail (trade paperbacks are counted as the number of issues they collect - graphic novels and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping).
* International Shipping
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! Below you'll find the First Class International shipping rates. Please contact me if you're curious about the rates for higher quantities.
* Item Descriptions
* You may get a direct market version or newsstand version (UPC) - unless specifically noted in the listing (not the picture)
* This listing contains a stock photo and information from ComicBase (TM) and � 2006 Human Computing
* If, for some reason, you have a problem with our transaction, please contact me before leaving feedback. I will work with you to make you satisfied with your purchase.
* Promotions only apply to items purchased on Hip.com (not another country's version of Hip) and do not apply to items purchased using the "make offer" option.
- Item Location
- New York, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Money Back - Returns Accepted within 60 Days (Seller pays Shipping Cost)
Click here to login