Wholesale lot of (50) TPBs - marvel/dc/more spider-man blue - (value: $853.54)
Condition: NEW Item: 50 TPB's (some are hardcovers) Publisher: various Total Cover Price: $853.54 Other Info: You get the following books: * 4001 AD Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( The most ambitious comics event of 2016 brings wa ... Read More
Item: 50 TPB's (some are hardcovers)
Total Cover Price: $853.54
Other Info: You get the following books:
* 4001 AD Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( The most ambitious comics event of 2016 brings war to the 41st century - with Rai leading the charge!
One hundred years from today, Father - the benevolent artificial intelligence that governs the island nation of Japan - will gain sentience. To defend its borders, Father will take drastic action by launching Japan into space...where its people will thrive in isolation, away from the overpopulated and resource-deprived planet below. Over the centuries, as New Japan orbits our increasingly unstable world, it will become a model society - one built on peace, prosperity... and Father's control.
A thousand years from today, Father will create the first Rai, founding a lineage of technologically enhanced heroes engineered to defend New Japan and sworn to protect it from all enemies. For hundreds of years into the future, the Rai will single-handedly enforce New Japan's justice well...and serve Father without question.
Now, at the dawn of 4001 A.D., the latest Rai is about to inherit the dark truth behind the origin of his kind...and discover the sinister secret at the heart of Father's existence. For New Japan to live, Earth must die...and as Rai challenges his former master for the first time in more than a millennium, the lone guardian of New Japan will be cast out of his own Father's kingdom...
Exiled from the only realm he's ever known, Rai now walks the ravaged world of 4001 A.D. in search of forgotten heroes like himself... on a mission to collect the last surviving legends of a broken planet...and to forge a rebellion with the power to bring the most advanced civilization in history crashing back down to Earth.
New York Times best-selling writer Matt Kindt (divINITY II) and superstar artist Clayton Crain (X-Force) bring their startling vision of the year 4001 A.D. to new heights...with the fate of New Japan floating in the balance! )
* AKANEIRO HC Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( From the brilliant imagination of video game auteur American McGee comes a dazzling reenvisioning of Red Riding Hood set in the wondrous world of Japanese folklore!
A young woman torn between two cultures takes on an epic adventure battling devious yokai for the fate of her world! Collects the three-issue miniseries. )
* alice cooper vol. 1 hc: welcome to my nightmare published by dynamite (cover price: $24.99 ) (_ rock n' roll legend alice cooper has never been a stranger to the mystic and the macabre. His stage shows were the stuff of legend, featuring snakes and pyrotechnics, the invocation of dark themes and darker forces. But while he was a legend in the waking world, few knew his service as "the lord of nightmares" beyond it, where he watched over us while we dreamed, and delivered horrors unto the deserving. Only someone took it all away from him, cast him out of his realm, and locked him away. No longer enslaved to the clan black, alice cooper will reclaim his dark throne at all costs. All hail the godfather of shock rock! This mind-bending collection includes the complete six-issue dynamite comic book series, plus alice cooper's first-ever comic book appearance from marvel premiere #50, featuring the creative talents of alice cooper, jim salicrup, roger stern, ed hannigan, and tom sutton, fully remastered! _)
* AVENGERS: RAGE OF ULTRON HC Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $24.99 ) (_ It was another glorious victory for the Mighty Avengers. Good triumphed over evil and Ultron was shot into space, never to be seen again. Or so they thought. Now, years later, the homicidal artificial intelligence - so long devoted to ending life on Earth - has a new world to conquer...one with its own horrific legacy. When Titan, birthplace of Thanos, falls, Planet Ultron rises in its place! Thanos' brother Starfox must seek the aid of his former allies - but the Avengers he finds are radically different from the ones he once knew. Among them is Ultron's creator Giant-Man - and when Hank Pym confronts his now planet-sized "son," the responsibilities of fatherhood have never loomed so large. Rick Remender (Uncanny Avengers) and Jerome Opeña (Avengers) unleash the full robotic rage of Ultron on Earth's Mightiest Heroes! _)
* BAKER STREET FOUR VOL. 1 Published by Insight (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( Based on Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes, The Baker Street Four provides an inside look behind the infamous Baker Street Irregulars.
Billy, Charlie, and Tom are inseparable, and for good reason. Filled with con men and scoundrels, London’s East End is not easily survived alone. Fortunately, the three friends—and their faithful feline companion—can count on the protection of Sherlock Holmes, for whom they sometimes act as spies.
When Tom’s girlfriend is kidnapped, the Baker Street Irregulars must put their budding sleuthing skills to use. Then, when a Russian immigrant is framed for a Jack the Ripper–inspired crime, our heroes set out to discover the truth and uncover a conspiracy that may go deeper than they ever imagined. Armed with only their quick wit and street smarts, the Baker Street Irregulars must work together to solve mysteries in the nick of time. Make way for the youngest detective team of the Victorian era!
Hailed by critics and audiences, The Baker Street Four has received numerous awards and was featured at Angoulême in 2012. Insight Editions is proud to continue to bring this exciting story to English audiences worldwide. )
* BLOODSHOT REBORN Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) ( Bloodshot’s nanites made him a nearly unstoppable killing machine. His enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and healing made him the perfect weapon, and he served his masters at Project Rising Spirit — a private contractor trafficking in violence — very well. Now, Bloodshot is a shadow of his former self. He lives in self-imposed exile, reeling from the consequences of his past life and the recent events that nearly drove him mad. But when a rash of shootings by gunmen who appear to look just like Bloodshot begin, his guilt will send him on a mission to stop the killers, even if it means diving head-long into the violence that nearly destroyed him.
Start reading here as visionary creators Jeff Lemire and Mico Suayan kick-off a brand-new beginning for the cutting-edge commando called Bloodshot...and plunge him to his darkest, bloodiest, most mind-bending depths yet.
Collecting Bloodshot Reborn #1–5. )
* BOB'S BURGERS Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $17.99 ) (_ based on the hit animated TV show _) Comic Bento exclusive variant cover
* BOOK OF DEATH Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( The Valiant heroes. X-O Manowar. Bloodshot. Ninjak. The Harbinger Renegades. Unity. This is how they lived. This is how they died.
Now we know. The Book of the Geomancer has recorded it all. But only a young girl – the last in a line of the enigmatic mystics who protect the Earth known as Geomancers – has seen this future come to pass, from the coming cataclysm to the dawn of the 41st century. Alone with her sworn protector, the Eternal Warrior – a soldier battle-forged across five thousand years of combat – the duo must defy their allies to stop the Dark Age that now threatens to eclipse our world.
Together, they are the number one target of every hero and villain on Earth. Either the Eternal Warrior hands her over…or they take him down. But can even he single-handedly protect one child when the entire Valiant Universe wages war against him?
New York Times best-selling writer Robert Venditti (X-O MANOWAR) joins superstar-in-the-making Robert Gill (Batgirl) and visionary artist Doug Braithwaite (ARMOR HUNTERS) to begin a thousand-year journey into the future of the Valiant Universe…and rain, fire, blood and war on the heroes of today.
Collecting BOOK OF DEATH #1–4. )
* CHAMPIONS VOL. 1: CHANGE THE WORLD Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $15.99 ) (_ One of the great team names in Marvel history returns, in incredible new fashion! During the fallout of Civil War II, Ms. Marvel, Nova and Spider-Man quit the Avengers and strike out on their own! With Viv Vision and the Totally Awesome Hulk by their side, these young heroes are determined to change the world their own way - and they're only the beginning! It starts as an idea. It becomes an ideal. But what happens when it turns into a movement - one so big even the Hulk can't stop it? And will one of the greatest X-Men of all forge a new future by their side? Welcome to the Champions, Cyclops! Unfortunately, not all of your new would-be teammates are glad to see you! _)
* COURT OF THE DEAD: GRAVE TALES Published by Insight (Cover Price: $19.99 ) ( An omnibus of grave tales introducing Death and the Court of the Dead as they prepare to rise against the warring celestial realms of Heaven and Hell.
Heaven and Hell are at war! Fueled by human souls, this never-ending battle threatens to embroil all of existence in its pointless destruction. Death—arbiter of mortal souls and leader of the Underworld—is the unlikely hero who endeavors to restore balance to all the realms. Death and his Court of the Dead plan to rise up and defeat the celestial overlords. Get to know this grim, noble and improbably cast of heroes in the Court of the Dead: Grave Tales comics omnibus.
Follow Malavestros, the impassioned, unhinged (and often fourth-wall-breaking) Jester of Death’s Court, on a guided tour through the Land of the Dead. Learn the origins of the unlikely band of heroes who must ultimately overcome their dark and destructive natures to fight the myopic armies of Heaven and Hell. Bear witness as Queen Gethsemoni struggles with the burdens associated with wearing the crown. Watch as Kier, the Valkyrie of the Dead, hunts for angels … only to find a much more savage adversary. These and the other gripping epics enclosed within the Grave Tales Omnibus will prepare you for your journey into the afterlife.
Grave Tales’ 144 pages contain nine original stories, as well as exclusive behind-the-scenes content. This softbound collection of comics is an immersive introduction to the rich dark fantasy universe of the Court of the Dead. )
* DAMSELS IN EXCESS Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (_ Five realms. Five princesses. Zero men. In the land of the Five Realms, the existence of men has long since been evaporated from the hearts and minds of women. Princess Bethany--ruler of Evanfar, the largest and most prominent kingdom, finds herself at the center of a vast conspiracy that could not only threaten her kingdom‹but also her life! Journey to a place where magic is abundant, unicorns and ferrets can command armies, and five women struggle to find balance and power--in an ever-changing fairy tale world! _) Comic Bento exclusive variant cover
* DAN DARE OMNIBUS Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $19.99 ) ( Dan Dare was once a hero. He brokered peace with alien races, pushed the frontiers of space, and saved the planet from total annihilation... repeatedly. But now, his Space Fleet has disbanded, the United Nations has crumbled, his friends scattered to the solar winds. Britain is once again the world power, but Dare, disillusioned and disappointed by his once-precious home country, has quietly retired. But there's trouble mustering in Deep Space. The H.M.S. Achilles is picking up strange signals when, suddenly, an enormous fleet of hostile ships ambush the destroyer. Now, as the crew struggles to stay alive, they realize with horror that the hostiles have brought a weapon of unimaginable power. Dan Dare, the pilot of the future, has been called out of retirement.
Whether you're joining the adventure for the first time, or you're already a Dan Dare fan, this hardcover collection of the entire seven-issue series is a perfect addition to any library. )
* DEAD MAN'S RUN Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (_ Hell is a prison from which none escape. That's not a metaphor. It's a concrete reality surrounded by razor wire and gun towers in the middle of the California desert. But today, a young cartographer named Sam Tinker begins an epic battle against the mysterious Warden and all the horrors of her domain, in a desperate attempt to rescue his sister Juniper--the only innocent in Hell! _) Comic Bento exclusive variant cover
* DEATH SENTENCE Published by Titan (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( SEX, SUPERPOWERS AND SIX MONTHS TO LIVE!
Verity: frustrated artist. Weasel: struggling guitarist. Monty: rogue media icon. Three people infected with the G+ virus, which grants them incredible powers – but which will kill them in six months!
Will they fade away – or go out in a blaze of glory? From the streets of London to the North Atlantic, from muses lost to futures thrown away – Death Sentence is the jaw-dropping next step in superpowered storytelling!
Funny, fearless and frightening, this collection of the hit series is an unforgettable comics debut. )
* FATHOM: BLUE Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( An unlikely team of BLUE rise!
They have all come from beneath the surface, each for a different purpose. United in their exile from their homelands below, looking to blend in out of sight amongst humans, unaware of their true potential. However, one man, Admiral Maylander, who has spent the better part of his life hunting The Blue, is keenly aware of their presence--and he will stop at nothing to use these Blue as weapons against their own, even if it means killing them in the process!
The first all new Fathom series to make its debut since Michael Turner introduced you to his incredible underwater adventure over 18 years ago! Collecting together the entire first Fathom Blue series along with a complete cover gallery, this beautiful trade paperback is a must have for any Aspen or Fathom fan! ) Comic Bento exclusive variant cover
* FATHOM: DAWN OF WAR - THE COMPLETE SAGA Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ Aspen is proud to offer a new third edition of the sold-out story that sparked the war, and brought the world of Fathom to its knees, Fathom: Dawn of War! This special trade paperback contains the entire tale of warfare and betrayal that led up to the battle between the humans and the Blue, and the unheralded surfacing of the Black! Find out why Dawn of War became one of the most pivotal storylines in Fathom history! _) Comic Bento exclusive variant cover
* FEAR ITSELF: AVENGERS Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $19.99 ) ( Fear Itself hammers the Avengers! The Red Skull's daughter has unleashed an evil as old as Midgard itself: The Serpent has risen to reclaim Earth, recruiting seven of its most powerful superhumans as his advance guard, the Worthy. The result is all-out action in classic Avengers style! The Thing vs. Red Hulk! Spider-Woman vs. Hulk! Steve Rogers vs. Master Man! And Squirrel Girl vs. the Red Skull's Nazi hordes?! Plus: What happens when Daredevil, the Man Without Fear, stands up to fear itself?
Collecting: AVENGERS 13-17, NEW AVENGERS 14-16 )
* FIFTH BEATLE DELUXE HC Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $49.99 ) (_ The Fifth Beatle is the untold true story of Brian Epstein, the visionary manager who discovered and guided the Beatles — from their gigs in a tiny cellar in Liverpool to unprecedented international stardom. Yet more than merely the story of "The Man Who Made the Beatles," The Fifth Beatle is an uplifting, tragic, and ultimately inspirational human story about the struggle to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds. _)
* GARBAGE PAIL KIDS Published by IDW (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (_ Remember mullets and teased bangs? Stonewashed denim jackets and jeans? Well, not everything about the ‘80s was lame, because that’s when the Garbage Pail Kids ruled the world! Those irreverent, satirical stickers quickly became a pop-culture phenomenon, but they never had their own comic book... until now! In the spirit of the avant-garde cartoonists and humorists who fathered these miscreants, a new generation of alternative-comics creators has lent their unique talents to bring the Garbage Pail Kids into the wacky world of comics. _)
* george r.R. Martin's wild cards: the hard call hc published by dynamite (cover price: $24.99 ) ( in 1946, an alien virus is accidentally unleashed that changes the world forever. Most of those infected die horribly, said to have drawn the black queen as their fated card. Ninety percent of those who survive mutate into jokers — deformed, broken, hated, and feared. But a handful are lucky enough to become aces, gaining superpowers that allow them to achieve almost anything the mind can conceive — both in dreams and in nightmares.
Sixty years later, an Ace named Croyd Crenson, better known as the Sleeper, is framed for the murder of a young nurse in New York City's Jokertown. As Crenson investigates the killing to clear his name, he has to fight to stay awake, or else his unusual ability will change him into something else entirely. Meanwhile, a group of teenagers in Whiteoak, Colorado, accidentally activate the dormant wild-card virus, wiping out nearly the entire town. As the teens are sent to the Jokertown clinic, they discover that not all Jokers are bad and not all Aces are good.
Set in the world of the novels edited by George R. R. Martin and featuring a brand-new set of characters, as well as appearances from many old favorites, Wild Cards: The Hard Call is an original story written specifically for comics that will enchant new readers and old fans alike. )
* GOTHAM BY MIDNIGHT VOL. 1 Published by DC (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( Spinning out of Batman Eternal, Detective Jim Corrigan aka The Spectre stars in his very own series Gotham By Midnight!
Normally Batman and the other caped protectors of Gotham have the streets of the city covered. But when monsters, ghosts and other supernatural beings enter the mix, even the Dark Knight needs help. Enter Detective Jim Corrigan aka the Spectre to prowl the streets of Gotham, solving the unsolvable supernatural crimes the city can muster.
Collects Gotham By Midnight #1-6. )
* GREEN LANTERN: SECRET ORIGIN Published by DC (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( Before he became the Green Lantern...before he unwittingly brought about the downfall of the Green Lantern Corps...before his rebirth as the universe's most powerful protector...Hal Jordan of Earth was just a washed-up test pilot with no way to fly...until the dying alien Abin Sur granted him his power ring, the most powerful weapon in the universe--and his entry into a reality he could never have imagined.
Hal Jordan's metamorphosis from cocky test pilot to the role of the intergalactic guardian Green Lantern makes its way to the big screen in June 2011 from Warner Bros. Pictures, directed by Martin Campbell(CASINO ROYALE) and starring Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.
In preparation for his roll as Hal Jordan in "Green Lantern", Ryan Reynolds, who also contributes the introduction to this new edition, has pointed to Geoff Johns' GREEN LANTERN: SECRET ORIGIN as "his bible" for shaping his portrayal of Hal Jordan: )
* GRIMM FAIRY TALES PRESENTS CODE RED Published by Zenescope (Cover Price: $15.99 ) ( The Dark Queen, along with the Horde, is getting ready to launch an attack on the unsuspecting United States — and Brittany finds herself right in the middle of the fight!
This fun, action-packed series ties directly into Zenescope’s upcoming milestone, Grimm Fairy Tales #100! )
* GRINDHOUSE Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $17.99 ) (_ Back for more, eh? We knew you couldn't stay away! Line on up for a sick and twisted double feature! First, in Bride of Blood, Branwyn's wedding is marked by atrocity beyond comprehension. With everything she's ever loved destroyed by reavers, all she has left is revenge! Then it's Flesh Feast of the Devil Doll! When a Puritan-era demon returns to her old stomping grounds to seduce and kill once more, the Camp Oneida hockey girls step up and make with the high-sticking! Don't miss a lick of the thrills, starting at midnight! _)
* GUNSHOW DUCK PARTY Published by Topatco (Cover Price: $9.00 ) (_ _)
* HABITAT Published by Image (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ All his life, Hank Cho wanted to join the ranks of the Habsec - the rulers of the orbital habitat his people call home. But when he finds a powerful, forbidden weapon from the deep past, a single moment of violence sets his life - and the brutal society of the habitat - into upheaval. Hunted by the cannibalistic Habsec and sheltered by former enemies, Cho finds himself caught within a civil war that threatens to destroy his world. _)
* HALO ESCALATION Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $19.99 ) ( Following the events of Halo 4, the UNSC Infinity is deployed to security detail for a peace summit between the Elites and Brutes. When the negotiations are ambushed by a mercenary fleet, Infinity is drawn into a plot which leads them to the discovery of a long-lost UNSC asset trapped behind enemy lines. This graphic novel collects the comics Halo: Escalation 1 through 6.
Don't miss the thrilling new adventures set in the Halo universe! )
* HOMECOMING Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ Nobody ever said being a teenager was easy... Just when you thought it was safe to go back to High School...Aspen Comics proudly presents an all-new series created by Michael Turner, Scott Lobdell and David Wohl. HOMECOMING! Hunter Wilson is just an average American teenager in an average American town, but when the beautiful and amnesiac Celeste arrives in his backyard, Hunter's life will change forever. He discovers that Celeste had disappeared from that very house 10 years earlier, and now she's back with little memory of who she was--but with strange, fantastic abilities and the knowledge that dark forces are rapidly approaching! Now, Hunter must help Celeste regain her memory while he tries to keep himself and his friends safe--and if that wasn't difficult enough, Homecoming is just a week away and he doesn't have a date to the dance yet! _) Comic Bento exclusive variant cover
* INVINCIBLE IRON MAN VOL. 1: REBOOT Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $17.99 ) ( One of the most popular super heroes in the world soars to fresh heights! Tony Stark has a new armor, a new supporting cast, new villains and a new purpose that's going to tear itself across the entire Marvel Universe and beyond. It begins with a shocker of a twist and only gets more surprising from there, with the return of one of Tony's biggest nemeses and the quest to find his biological parents! As Iron Man chases Madame Masque, her actions threaten to rip all of reality apart! Shellhead's incredible armor will be put through its paces in a story that will shock and awe - but it is who exactly Tony teams up with that will have everyone talking. Brian Michael Bendis takes the genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist and makes him a superstar!
Collecting: INVINCIBLE IRON MAN 1-6 )
* KAIJUMAX Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ THE COMPLETE SEASON ONE! On a remote island in the South Pacific lies KAIJUMAX, a maximum security prison for giant monsters. Follow doting father Electrogor as he stands up to the cruel space-superhero warden! See corrupt guard Gupta manage his illicit uranium-dealing empire and pay off his gambling debts to the Queen of the Moon! Watch Mecha-Zon battle his own programming when the monster he was created to destroy shows up on the pound! These stories and more will assault you from every angle in the cesspool of corruption that is KAIJUMAX. _)
* l.A. Banks' vampire huntress: dawn and darkness published by dynamite (cover price: $16.99 ) (_ the neterus and worldwide guardian teams have defeated satan's top demon, the thirteenth, and have driven back the forces of evil in the first battle of the armageddon. But the dark side is only in temporary retreat. The warriors of the light have won that battle, but it remains to be seen whether or not they've won the war. Beneath the earth in the caverns of hell, the dark lord is plotting his next strike with a vengeance. With the human population still reeling from global wars, famine, floods, and every conceivable natural disaster and plague, something slithers into the guardian camps, felling the members of the guardian teams, and humanity's only chance of survival. Written by new york times bestselling author l.A. Banks, the vampire huntress legends: the hidden darkness is an original story that takes place after the epilogue in the 12th and final book in the vampire huntress series of novels and should not be missed by her fans or anyone who enjoys great paranormal fantasy! _)
* LETTER 44 VOL. 1 Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $10.00 ) (_ The hit series from Charles Soule (Poe Dameron, Daredevil) and Alberto Jiménez Alberquerque (Mystery Girl) is now available for just $10! Newly-elected president Stephen Blades hoped to tackle the most critical issues facing the nation: war, the economy, and a failing health care system. But in a letter penned by the outgoing president, Blades learns the truth that redefines "critical": seven years ago, NASA discovered alien presence in the asteroid belt, and kept it a secret from the world. A stealth mission crewed by nine astronauts was sent to make contact, and they're getting close—assuming they survive the long journey to reach their destination. President Blades has just become the most powerful man on the planet. This planet. _)
* MAGNUS FLESH & STEEL Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $17.99 ) ( In the blink of an eye, young martial artist Magnus has everything taken from him: his father, his wife, his entire life. He's suddenly thrust into a futuristic world he doesn't understand, populated by humans and robots living together in oppression! Can Magnus fight to get his life back... and once he learns the truth about himself, will he want to?
Collects issues #1-4 of the ongoing Magnus: Robot Fighter series. )
* MARVEL SUPER-HEROES CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $7.99 ) (_ The Grandmaster enters a cosmic wager with Death herself, using Earth's mightiest heroes as his chess pieces! His goal? To return his fellow Elder of the Universe, the Collector, to life! The stakes? Nothing less than the fate of the Earth itself! Now, heroes from around the globe must battle it out in a contest like none ever seen before. Marvel's historic first miniseries is re-released in a single volume, packed with extras! Guest-starring everyone! (Everyone circa 1982, that is.) Collecting Marvel Super Hero Contest of Champions #1-3. _) This is the only book in this lot that does not have a squarebound spine
* MOST DANGEROUS GAME Published by Breadpig (Cover Price: $18.00 ) (_ A selection of author and fan-favorite strips from the first 2200 comics of Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, which is read by over a million people a month. In addition, it includes a mini “choose-your-own-adventure” story woven in throughout the book. This is the first-ever collection of this long-running strip, and each strip was hand-chosen by the creator for inclusion. _)
* PUT THE BOOK BACK ON THE SHELF Published by Image (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (_ With their infectious brand of Scottish indie pop, Belle & Sebastian have been cult and critical favorites for years. The band's colorful lyrics and gorgeous, full bodied melodies have provided Image Comics with the inspiration for a new kind of comic anthology. With Put the Book Back on the Shelf, a stellar collection of independent comic creators and cartoonists put their own spins on a cross section of Belle & Sebastian's songs, crafting stories inspired by the band's music, drawn from the band's entire catalog_)
* RED SONJA: LEGENDS OF RED SONJA Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $19.99 ) ( In this unique collection, ongoing Red Sonja series writer Gail Simone hand-picked eleven of the fiercest, most talented, and most popular female writers from the worlds of comics, prose, games, and television, to help her tell the greatest legends in the She-Devil’s long history! A group of savage mercenaries hired to hunt and kill Sonja come across campfire tales of her at every turn... and Sonja does not like to be hunted.
Tamora Pierce, Mercedes Lackey, Marjorie M. Liu, Nancy A. Collins, Kelly Sue DeConnick, Rhianna Pratchett, and many more tell fascinating bits of Sonja’s legend, with a wrap-around tale by Simone herself, and art by the likes of Phil Noto, Jim Calafiore, Jack Jadson, and others.
Collects Legends of Red Sonja issues #1-5, the script to issue #1, concept art by Jack Jadson, and more! )
* RIDE Published by Image (Cover Price: $12.99 ) (_ Featuring a diverse and dynamic body of creators, The Ride showcases the tales of a 1968 Camaro and the many lives it alters. Volume 1 contains five amazing stories featuring bullets, babes, murder & mayhem, all from the driver's seat of a car that exudes muscle and power. Exclusive bonus material includes a new color cover gallery, character designs, pin-ups, commentary, plus a foreword from industry legend Howard Chaykin! _)
* SAVAGE Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ _)
* SKINNED Published by Insight (Cover Price: $24.99 ) ( In a future obsessed with virtual reality and fantasy, two star-crossed lovers will do whatever it takes to bring down the OccupEye system and free cView City from its virtual prison.
iRIS is the perfect marriage of artificial intelligence and virtual reality, serving as the backbone for enhanced-reality contact lenses that provide users with an antidote to reality's many maladies. From pop culture–inspired fantasies to manifestations of their own imagination, users can see the world precisely as they wish.
Citizens of cView City are fitted with a pair of these ubiquitous lenses at birth as a means of ensuring societal tranquility. But when Aldair—a teenage programming heiress—gets a glimpse of life with her own eyes, the world she once knew will never be the same again. )
* SPIDER-MAN: BLUE Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (_ "It's about remembering someone so important to me I was going to spend the rest of my life with her." What Peter Parker didn't know was that meant Gwen Stacy would only get to spend the rest of her life with him. This is the story of how they fell in love. Or more appropriately, how they almost didn't fall in love. Welcome to Spider-Man's life. Bad before good. It's kind of amazing. So to get the girl of his dreams, he'll have to run the gauntlet of the Green Goblin, the Rhino, two Vultures and a mysterious man in the shadows controlling it all. Join the Eisner Award-winning team of Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale (Superman for All Seasons, Batman: The Long Halloween, DAREDEVIL: YELLOW, HULK: GRAY) in the story about Peter Parker's first love, Gwen Stacy. Highlighted by the introduction of Mary Jane Watson, it is a critical moment in Spider-Man's life when everything was just coming together - only to fall apart. Collecting SPIDER-MAN: BLUE #1-6. _)
* THRUD THE BARBARIAN Published by Titan (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( Thrud the Barbarian has the strength and ferocity of a Rhinoceros... the speed and agility of a jungle cat... and the intelligence of a garden snail!
A hilarious, timeless parody of Conan The Barbarian and his musclebound ilk! )
* TROUBLEMAKER HC 1 Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $17.99 ) (_ Janet Evanovich, the New York Times #1 best-selling author of Finger Lickin' Fifteen, brings Alexandra Barnaby and Sam Hooker, from the hit Barnaby novels Metro Girl and Motor Mouth, to Dark Horse Comics with her debut graphic novel - Troublemaker! Alex Barnaby and Sam Hooker are back together and fighting crime the only way they know how - by leaving a trail of chaos, panic, and disorder. Alex, an auto mechanic and spotter for racecar driver Sam Hooker, is drawn to trouble like a giant palmetto bug to a day-old taco. Unfortunately, she's also drawn to Hooker in the same fashion. There's no steering clear of trouble or Hooker when friends Rosa and Felicia call for help. A man has gone missing, and in order to find him Barnaby and Hooker will have to go deep into the underbelly of Miami and south Florida, surviving Petro Voodoo, explosions, gift- wrapped body parts, a deadly swamp chase, and Hooker's mom. _)
* TUMOR Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $10.00 ) ( Private investigator Frank Armstrong barely scrapes by in the Los Angeles underbelly until “the big one” hits his desk. Locate and retrieve the daughter of a drug kingpin, and he can finally afford more than the one-dollar meatloaf. Unfortunately, the job offer arrives just as the symptoms of his fatal, late-stage brain tumor intensify. Frank must find the target and keep her safe while time collapses, family turns into foe, and the specter of his murdered wife resurfaces in the eyes of a mobster’s daughter.
Eisner, Harvey, and Emmy nominated writer Joshua Hale Fialkov joins Harvey and Eisner nominated artist Noel Tuazon in their second thrilling collaboration about the bittersweet joy of lost love and the sharp pain of redemption. )
* TUROK Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( Shunned from his tribe, a young Native American named Turok fights to survive, making a lonely life for himself in the unforgiving forest. But his hard-won cunning and survival skills face the ultimate test when man-eating Thunder Lizards attack his people! Why are dinosaurs here? How have they survived? And will Turok use his abilities to save a society that's taken everything away from him? Prepare for history-twisting carnage from superstar Greg Pak (Batman/Superman) and Mirko Colak (Conan)!
Collects issues #1-4. )
* TWILIGHT ZONE VOL. 1 Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $15.99 ) (_ The Twilight Zone, Issue One: Trevor Richmond is a Wall Street investor who embezzled millions and is about to tank the economy. Again. Desperate to avoid the consequences for his actions, he goes to Expedited Services, Inc., which offers to help him disappear and enjoy a life of leisure in a new life. But what exactly is this new life, how much is freedom worth, and what happens to the old life when someone else shows up to claim it? This is the first installment of three interlocking stories that will push the boundaries of The Twilight Zone into new and uncharted territory, a journey that will travel into the past and the future, into murder and revenge and the sunrise of nuclear Armageddon. From J. Michael Straczynski, Hugo-winning creator of Babylon 5, writer for Thor and Changeling and World War Z as well as the 1988 Twilight Zone. _)
* TWILIGHT ZONE VOL. 2 Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $15.99 ) ( Nothing special has ever happened to Diana Westby. She has a comfortable relationship, a decent job, and vague dreams for the future. But now something has happened to her, something beyond understanding. She is suddenly able to hear thoughts and see glimpses of the future... a future that includes the threat of a mushroom cloud rising over downtown Manhattan! As someone who has never had to stick her neck out for someone else, Diana must choose between her own safety and the lives of millions of others. Her decision will take her from the abyss of her worst fears to the summit of her courage... a journey that could only happen in The Twilight Zone.
Includes a complete script for the first chapter of the graphic novel by J. Michael Straczynski, Hugo Award-winning creator of Babylon 5. )
* warlord of mars: dejah thoris vol. 1: colossus of mars published by dynamite (cover price: $16.99 ) ( martians live forever — everyone knows that. So what was dejah thoris doing all those hundreds of years before john carter arrived? Four hundred years before the events of warlord of mars took place, dejah's nation of helium was divided into two warring city-states. An unscrupulous overlord from afar encouraged that rivalry to his own advantage, until he discovers a terrible secret from mars's ancient past beneath dejah thoris' capital. A secret to kill for!
Collecting the first five issues of the hit series in one volume, with bonus material and a complete cover gallery from artists such as Art Adams, Joe Jusko, Paul Renaud, Sean Chen, and Ale Garza. )
* WARS IN TOYLAND HC Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (_ Toyland was once a place of wonder and beauty, at least until the teddy dictator Roxbury took over. After Matthew's brother and playmate, Alex, disappears, Matthew finds himself carried into Toyland by his own loyal toy soldiers. Matthew soon learns that Alex has been here, too, held captive by Roxbury. Leading an attack on the teddy bear's fortress, Matthew never considers that his brother might be beyond saving. _)
* XOC: THE JOURNEY OF A GREAT WHITE HC Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (_ Xoc explores the ocean’s wonders through the eyes of a great white as it treks from the Farallon Islands off the coast of California to the warm waters of Hawaii some 2,300 miles away. Along its journey, the 17-foot shark encounters natural prey and predators — from skittish seals to brazen orcas — as well as man-made impediments that threaten not only the giant fish, but the balance of ocean’s ecology. _)
Terms & Conditions
* Comics are sent in a bubble mailer sandwiched between two thick slabs of cardboard to prevent damage. If all of your purchases do not fit in a bubble mailer, they will be mail inside a cardboard box, packed tight and secure so as to avoid any shifting en route. I want your comics to arrive in the advertised condition just as much as you do.
* Graphic novels, trade paperbacks and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping. TPBs count as the number of comics they reprint. Other notations may be found in the listing regarding how many comics they will count as.
* I will gladly combine shipping for any items paid for together on the same invoice. Items paid for on multiple invoices will have to be sent in multiple shipments and will not qualify for the combined shipping discount. If the shipping does not look like it is combining correctly, please check to ensure that the shipping methods for all of the items are set to the same method. You'll then notice that they combine accurately.
* Paypal requires that I have to ship to the address you provide me with when you send your payment. I cannot alter the shipping address after your payment has been sent. If you want your item sent somewhere else, after you click PAY NOW, you can change the shipping address before you confirm payment.
* Domestic Shipping
* Each additional comic only costs to mail (trade paperbacks are counted as the number of issues they collect). This additional cost only applies to media mail (in most cases, even if the invoice says "first class", if you have ordered multiple items, they will not qualify for that method because it has a weight limit - these orders may be shifted to media). Please ask about the cost of sending multiple lots via first class, priority or other methods.
* International Shipping
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! Below you'll find the First Class International shipping rates. Please contact me if you're curious about the rates for higher quantities.
* Item Descriptions
* Conditions are listed for each lot that include a high and low rating to satisfy picky graders as well as lenient graders. Please refer to the condition in the description as the pictures can sometimes be misleading.
* On lots that include more than one comic, the condition listed is for a majority of the comics included. This can mean that up to a few comics fall above or below the listed condition. In many cases, these exceptions are noted.
* You may get a direct market version or newsstand version (UPC) - unless specifically noted in the listing (not the picture)
* I have an auto-feedback system established, after you leave positive feedback, the system will leave you positive feedback.
* If, for some reason, you have a problem with our transaction, please contact me before leaving feedback. I will work with you to make you satisfied with your purchase.
* Item As Described - bear in mind the high/low grading system I use
* Communication - feel free to ask questions about the item and request an invoice when you're done bidding.
* Shipping Time - remember that some deliveries take longer than others depending on how far away you are from New York.
* Shipping and Handling Charges - shippings fees include not only postal fees but also the cost of the bubble mailer, cardboard backers or cardboard box. So, when your item arrives, the price you paid for shipping will certainly be more than the USPS price because the mailing supplies are costly, as well.
* Making a purchase indicates that you want to receive our email newsletter. Naturally, you may opt out later.
* You may only return an item if it does not match the description.
* Promotions do not apply to items purchased using the "make offer" option.
Powered by Hip Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
- Item Location
- New York, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Money Back - Returns Accepted within 60 Days (Seller pays Shipping Cost)
Click here to login