Star Wars Phantom Menace #1 / 9.8 NM-MT / May 1999
All Scans and Photos are of the actual books. NO Stock Photos All Books come bagged and Boarded. As a 40 year serious collector I have acquired a vast inventory of most major Marvel and DC titles, as well as many Independants, Graphic Novels, Trades and ... Read More
- Series Name
- Star Wars Episode 1 Phantom Menace (Dark Horse Comics 1999)
- Issue Number
- Dark Horse
- Main Character
- Star Wars
- Movie, TV & Radio
- 9.8 NM/MT
Item DescriptionAll Scans and Photos are of the actual books. NO Stock Photos
All Books come bagged and Boarded.
As a 40 year serious collector I have acquired a vast inventory of most major Marvel and DC titles, as well as many Independants, Graphic Novels, Trades and hard Cover books. I believe my grading to be conserative and based on one THING, Can the book pull the said grade from Third Party Graders Like CGC, and CBCS. Ive submitted many books for grading and I have also cracked out plenty of CGC and CBCS books for my personal collection over the years. I will securely and promptly ship all orders and will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I will continue adding more comics, cards and books to my store here. Thank You for stopping by for a look.
Written by Henry Gilroy. Art by Rodolfo Damaggio and Al Williamson. Cover by Hugh Fleming. Dark Horse Comics proudly presents the comics adaptation of the long-awaited first Episode of the Star Wars saga. Adapted for comics by Henry Gilroy from an original screenplay by master movie maker George Lucas and artfully illustrated by Rodolfo Damaggio and comics legend Al Williamson, make sure you catch this legendary series that's sure to please Star Wars fans of all ages.
* Comic Books simply do not get any better than this One Owner Beauty! Absolutely like New flawless book! These books were print on premium high gloss card stock and are extremely Condition sensitive and susceptible to wear such as Scuffs, scratches and finger prints. This Super High grade book is free of any of those flaws. The book most certainly is 9.8 NM-MT quality and quite honest, in my opinion should be considered for a 9.9 MINT candidate. You are NOT finding a nicer copy of this book........... Not on this planet!
* Nice Flat flawless Spine with clean tight staples.
* Brilliant Original Cover Color and Gloss with Flawless Cover Surface front and back
* Solid sharp edges and corners
* Beautiful White Page Quality
* Books Are Complete With NO: Cut Outs, Writing, Stains or Creases, scratches or finger prints
- Item Location
- Illinois, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- Select Country
- Shipping Instructions
- I offer multiple shipping options for US customers. $5.00 USPS Media Mail ( Flat fee no matter how many books) $10.95 USPS Priority Mail (1 - 5 Books) $14.95 USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat rate Box (6 - 25 books) International Shipping will be exact cost. I will send exact quote.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- I strive for 100% Total customer satisfaction! I offer a 7 day return policy (buyer pays return shipping)
Click here to login