Robert Bloch's Yours Truly, Jack the Ripper #1-3 VF/NM complete series set 2
VF to VF/NM Item: Yours Truly, Jack the Ripper #1-3 Publisher: IDW Cover Date: 2011 Writer: Robert Bloch Adapted by: Joe R. Lansdale Artist: Kevin Colden OTHER INFO: complete series! _Psycho author Robert Bloch's seminal tale of The Ripper in ... Read More
Item: Yours Truly, Jack the Ripper #1-3
Cover Date: 2011
Writer: Robert Bloch
Adapted by: Joe R. Lansdale
Artist: Kevin Colden
OTHER INFO: complete series! _Psycho author Robert Bloch's seminal tale of The Ripper in then-contemporary times was originally published in Weird Tales in '43. Now it's getting adapted to comics for the first time ever by acclaimed writer Joe R. Lansdale and John L. Lansdale, and featuring art and colors by Eisner-nominated cartoonist Kevin Colden (Fishtown)._
Terms & Conditions
* Comics are sent in a bubble mailer sandwiched between two thick slabs of cardboard to prevent damage. If all of your purchases do not fit in a bubble mailer, they will be mail inside a cardboard box, packed tight and secure so as to avoid any shifting en route. I want your comics to arrive in the advertised condition just as much as you do.
* Graphic novels, trade paperbacks and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping. TPBs count as the number of comics they reprint. Other notations may be found in the listing regarding how many comics they will count as.
* I will gladly combine shipping for any items paid for together on the same invoice. Items paid for on multiple invoices will have to be sent in multiple shipments and will not qualify for the combined shipping discount. If the shipping does not look like it is combining correctly, please check to ensure that the shipping methods for all of the items are set to the same method. You'll then notice that they combine accurately.
* Paypal requires that I have to ship to the address you provide me with when you send your payment. I cannot alter the shipping address after your payment has been sent. If you want your item sent somewhere else, after you click PAY NOW, you can change the shipping address before you confirm payment.
* Domestic Shipping
* Each additional comic only costs to mail (trade paperbacks are counted as the number of issues they collect). This additional cost only applies to media mail (in most cases, even if the invoice says "first class", if you have ordered multiple items, they will not qualify for that method because it has a weight limit - these orders may be shifted to media). Please ask about the cost of sending multiple lots via first class, priority or other methods.
* International Shipping
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! Below you'll find the First Class International shipping rates. Please contact me if you're curious about the rates for higher quantities.
* Item Descriptions
* Conditions are listed for each lot that include a high and low rating to satisfy picky graders as well as lenient graders. Please refer to the condition in the description as the pictures can sometimes be misleading.
* On lots that include more than one comic, the condition listed is for a majority of the comics included. This can mean that up to a few comics fall above or below the listed condition. In many cases, these exceptions are noted.
* You may get a direct market version or newsstand version (UPC) - unless specifically noted in the listing (not the picture)
* I have an auto-feedback system established, after you leave positive feedback, the system will leave you positive feedback.
* If, for some reason, you have a problem with our transaction, please contact me before leaving feedback. I will work with you to make you satisfied with your purchase.
* Item As Described - bear in mind the high/low grading system I use
* Communication - feel free to ask questions about the item and request an invoice when you're done bidding.
* Shipping Time - remember that some deliveries take longer than others depending on how far away you are from New York.
* Shipping and Handling Charges - shippings fees include not only postal fees but also the cost of the bubble mailer, cardboard backers or cardboard box. So, when your item arrives, the price you paid for shipping will certainly be more than the USPS price because the mailing supplies are costly, as well.
* Making a purchase indicates that you want to receive our email newsletter. Naturally, you may opt out later.
* You may only return an item if it does not match the description.
* Promotions do not apply to items purchased using the "make offer" option.
Powered by Hip Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
- Item Location
- New York, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
- Returns Accepted
Click here to login