Monster And Madman #1 VF; IDW | Jack the Ripper Frankenstein - we combine shippi
VF (This is a nice looking comic. Unfortunately, some minor concerns that are not noticeable in the picture are what is keeping this book from achieving VF/NM status.) If you'd like to see an actual picture of this item, please message before buying. Item ... Read More
- Series Name
- Monster & Madman (2014)
- Issue Number
- Main Character
- Horror & Sci-Fi
Item DescriptionVF (This is a nice looking comic. Unfortunately, some minor concerns that are not noticeable in the picture are what is keeping this book from achieving VF/NM status.) If you'd like to see an actual picture of this item, please message before buying.
Item: Monster And Madman #1
Cover Date: March 2014
Cover Artist: Damien Worm
Writer: Steve Niles
Artist: Damien Worm
Notes: The secret history of Jack the Ripper and Frankenstein�s Monster
Terms & Conditions
* Comics are sent in a bubble mailer sandwiched between two thick slabs of cardboard to prevent damage. If all of your purchases do not fit in a bubble mailer, they will be mail inside a cardboard box, packed tight and secure so as to avoid any shifting en route. I want your comics to arrive in the advertised condition just as much as you do.
* Graphic novels, trade paperbacks and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping. TPBs count as the number of comics they reprint. Other notations may be found in the listing regarding how many comics they will count as.
* I will gladly combine shipping for any items paid for together on the same invoice. Items paid for on multiple invoices will not qualify for the combined shipping discount. If the shipping does not look like it is combining correctly, please check to ensure that the shipping methods for all of the items are set to the same method.
* Domestic Shipping
* Each additional regular-sized comic only costs to mail (trade paperbacks are counted as the number of issues they collect - graphic novels and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping).
* International Shipping
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! Below you'll find the First Class International shipping rates. Please contact me if you're curious about the rates for higher quantities.
* Item Descriptions
* You may get a direct market version or newsstand version (UPC) - unless specifically noted in the listing (not the picture)
* This listing contains a stock photo and information from ComicBase (TM) and � 2006 Human Computing
* If, for some reason, you have a problem with our transaction, please contact me before leaving feedback. I will work with you to make you satisfied with your purchase.
* Promotions only apply to items purchased on Hip.com (not another country's version of Hip) and do not apply to items purchased using the "make offer" option.
- Item Location
- New York, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Money Back - Returns Accepted within 60 Days (Seller pays Shipping Cost)
Click here to login