Lot of (15) Valiant TPBs - bloodshot - harbinger - x-o manowar - (value: $179)
Condition: NEW Item: 15 TPB's Publisher: Valiant Total Cover Price: $179.85 Other Info: You get the following books: * 4001 AD Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( The most ambitious comics event of 2016 brings war to the 41st cent ... Read More
Total Cover Price:
* 4001 AD Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( The most ambitious comics event of 2016 brings war to the 41st century - with Rai leading the charge!
One hundred years from today, Father - the benevolent artificial intelligence that governs the island nation of Japan - will gain sentience. To defend its borders, Father will take drastic action by launching Japan into space...where its people will thrive in isolation, away from the overpopulated and resource-deprived planet below. Over the centuries, as New Japan orbits our increasingly unstable world, it will become a model society - one built on peace, prosperity... and Father's control.
A thousand years from today, Father will create the first Rai, founding a lineage of technologically enhanced heroes engineered to defend New Japan and sworn to protect it from all enemies. For hundreds of years into the future, the Rai will single-handedly enforce New Japan's justice well...and serve Father without question.
Now, at the dawn of 4001 A.D., the latest Rai is about to inherit the dark truth behind the origin of his kind...and discover the sinister secret at the heart of Father's existence. For New Japan to live, Earth must die...and as Rai challenges his former master for the first time in more than a millennium, the lone guardian of New Japan will be cast out of his own Father's kingdom...
Exiled from the only realm he's ever known, Rai now walks the ravaged world of 4001 A.D. in search of forgotten heroes like himself... on a mission to collect the last surviving legends of a broken planet...and to forge a rebellion with the power to bring the most advanced civilization in history crashing back down to Earth.
New York Times best-selling writer Matt Kindt (divINITY II) and superstar artist Clayton Crain (X-Force) bring their startling vision of the year 4001 A.D. to new heights...with the fate of New Japan floating in the balance! )
* ADVENTURES OF ARCHER & ARMSTRONG Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ GET SMASHED…OR BE SMASHED! Meet Armstrong: Since the ancient city of Ur, this immortal adventurer has spent the last 7,000 years drinking and carousing his way through history alongside some of the greatest merrymakers the world has ever known. Meet Archer: A sheltered teenage martial arts master and expert marksman that was raised for a single purpose - to kill the devil incarnate. Little did he know that this undying evil was actually Armstrong (he's actually a pretty good guy…once you get to know him) and, since hitting the road together, the two have become great friends and even better partners. Now: Archer is about to set off on his most dangerous mission yet - a quest into the mystic reaches of Armstrong's bottomless satchel to liberate his friend and comrade from the clutches of the mad god Bacchus! (Okay, so, Armstrong went into the satchel himself to get a bottle of whiskey that he kinda misplaced and got stuck. It's like the Amazon warehouse of arcane treasures in there…and he doesn't exactly have a maid service.) Imprisoned in Armstrong's satchel for centuries, Bacchus now commands a legion of monsters, goblins and golems bent on escaping back into the world of man and enacting revenge on their captor… Can Archer single-handedly combat the godly embodiment of intoxication himself - and rescue his best buddy - without becoming lost amongst Armstrong's endless repository of bizarre artifacts and historical oddities in the process? From red-hot rising star Rafer Roberts (Plastic Farm) and superstar artist David Lafuente (Ultimate Spider-Man), Valiant's next blockbuster series starts here! Collecting A&A: THE ADVENTURES OF ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #1-4. _)
* ARCHER & ARMSTRONG V.1 Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) ( t's history in the breaking! After years of meditation and training, 18-year-old Obadiah Archer has been dispatched to New York City to carry out the sacred mission of his family’s sect — locate and kill the fun-loving, hard-drinking immortal known as Armstrong! But as this naive teenage assassin stalks his prey, he’ll soon find that both hunter and hunted are just pawns in a centuries-old conspiracy that stretches from the catacombs beneath Wall Street to the heights of the Himalayas. And Archer & Armstrong will have to work together if the future is to stand any chance of surviving the past’s greatest threat!
From the New York Times best-selling creative team of writer Fred Van Lente (Marvel Zombies) and Clayton Henry (Incredible Herc), this volume collects Archer & Armstrong #1-4! )
* BLOODSHOT REBORN Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) ( Bloodshot’s nanites made him a nearly unstoppable killing machine. His enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and healing made him the perfect weapon, and he served his masters at Project Rising Spirit — a private contractor trafficking in violence — very well. Now, Bloodshot is a shadow of his former self. He lives in self-imposed exile, reeling from the consequences of his past life and the recent events that nearly drove him mad. But when a rash of shootings by gunmen who appear to look just like Bloodshot begin, his guilt will send him on a mission to stop the killers, even if it means diving head-long into the violence that nearly destroyed him.
Start reading here as visionary creators Jeff Lemire and Mico Suayan kick-off a brand-new beginning for the cutting-edge commando called Bloodshot...and plunge him to his darkest, bloodiest, most mind-bending depths yet.
Collecting Bloodshot Reborn #1–5. )
* BLOODSHOT SETTING THE WORLD ON FIRE Published by valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) ( Your name is Angelo Mortalli. Your brother is trapped behind enemy lines and on the verge of — no. That's not right. Your name is Raymond Garrison. You've retired from the dangers of the field, but a desperate plea from your oldest friend plunges you into a vicious firefight that — no. That's not right, either. You are Bloodshot. You are the shade of gray that freedom requires. The perfect confluence of military necessity and cutting-edge technology. A walking WikiLeaks. A reservoir of dirty secrets that could set the world on fire. And you've just been captured!
Collecting Bloodshot #1-4 (2012) by best-selling writer Duane Swierczynski and acclaimed artists Manuel Garcia & Arturo Lozzi, find out why this is the series that has IGN proclaiming "Valiant is quickly becoming the publisher to beat." )
* BOOK OF DEATH Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( The Valiant heroes. X-O Manowar. Bloodshot. Ninjak. The Harbinger Renegades. Unity. This is how they lived. This is how they died.
Now we know. The Book of the Geomancer has recorded it all. But only a young girl – the last in a line of the enigmatic mystics who protect the Earth known as Geomancers – has seen this future come to pass, from the coming cataclysm to the dawn of the 41st century. Alone with her sworn protector, the Eternal Warrior – a soldier battle-forged across five thousand years of combat – the duo must defy their allies to stop the Dark Age that now threatens to eclipse our world.
Together, they are the number one target of every hero and villain on Earth. Either the Eternal Warrior hands her over…or they take him down. But can even he single-handedly protect one child when the entire Valiant Universe wages war against him?
New York Times best-selling writer Robert Venditti (X-O MANOWAR) joins superstar-in-the-making Robert Gill (Batgirl) and visionary artist Doug Braithwaite (ARMOR HUNTERS) to begin a thousand-year journey into the future of the Valiant Universe…and rain, fire, blood and war on the heroes of today.
Collecting BOOK OF DEATH #1–4. )
* DEAD DROP Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) ( FOUR HEROES. FOUR STORIES. ONE TICKING CLOCK.
There is a secret black market in New York. It is hidden in plain sight – in our streets, trains, restaurants. Those who know how to navigate it exchange secrets of extraordinary nature. But when the secret in circulation is a biological weapon derived from Vine technology, the gloves are off – and the most extraordinary agents are released to stop the disaster before it occurs. Otherwise, in less than thirty minutes, there will be no world to come back to. X-O Manowar, Archer, Neville Alcott, Detective Cejudo and Betamax are ready to save the world.
Red-hot writer Ales Kot (Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier) and rising star Adam Gorham (Zero) go in deep with an unlikely cast of superhuman operators for an undercover conspiracy action thriller in the darkest corners of the Valiant Universe.
Collecting DEAD DROP #1–4. )
* divINITY Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) ( From New York Times best-selling writer Matt Kindt (THE VALIANT, Mind MGMT) and blockbuster artist Trevor Hairsine (X-Men: Deadly Genesis) comes a shocking new vision of 21st century science fiction!
At the height of the Cold War, the Soviet Union - determined to win the Space Race at any cost - green lit a dangerously advanced mission. They sent a man farther into the cosmos than anyone has gone before or since. Lost in the stars, he encountered something unknown. Something that...changed him.
Long thought lost and erased from the history books, he has suddenly returned, crash-landing in the Australian Outback. The few that have been able to reach him believe him to be a deity - one who turned the scorched desert into a lush oasis. They say he can bend matter, space, and even time to his will. Now the rest of the world's powers must decide for themselves - will the enigmatic divinity offer his hand in friendship, or will Earth's heroes fi nd themselves helpless against the wrath of the divine?
Collecting divINITY #1-4. )
* HARBINGER V.1 Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) ( Super-powered teenager Peter Stanchek is on a dangerous path. Skipping across the country in a desperate attempt to stay one step ahead of the authorities, Peter is quickly realizing that he's a psionically-charged "harbinger" with the potential to reshape the course of human history. But Peter's plight has not gone unnoticed. Respected philanthropist and fellow harbinger, Toyo Harada, is about to offer Peter the chance at the things for which the boy has always longed — family, inner peace, self-control — and induct him into the sprawling, secret network of conspiracy and subversion known as the Harbinger Foundation. Now, Peter begins his long road towards a destiny that will shake the very foundations of the Valiant Universe. His first lesson? All power comes with a price!
Collecting the first five issues of the critically acclaimed series by New York Times best-selling author Joshua Dysart (Unknown Soldier), acclaimed artists Khari Evans (Carbon Grey) and Lewis Larosa (PunisherMAX), this is the perfect place to catch up with the series that Comic Book Resources calls "superheroes at its best." )
* QUANTUM AND WOODY Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ With their infectious brand of Scottish indie pop, Belle & Sebastian have been cult and critical favorites for years. The band's colorful lyrics and gorgeous, full bodied melodies have provided Image Comics with the inspiration for a new kind of comic anthology. With Put the Book Back on the Shelf, a stellar collection of independent comic creators and cartoonists put their own spins on a cross section of Belle & Sebastian's songs, crafting stories inspired by the band's music, drawn from the band's entire catalog. _)
* SAVAGE Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ _)
* UNITY Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( To kill a king...they created an army.
The world's most dangerous man, Toyo Harada, has been struck by the one thing he never thought possible - fear. Halfway across the globe, a new power threatens to topple modern civilization and, to preempt the cataclysm that is to come, Harada will unite the most unforgiving team the world has ever known - UNITY. Their mission: defeat the threat responsible for the destruction of MI-6, the decimation of an alien world, and the occupation of Eastern Europe... Unseat the warrior king armed with the universe's most powerful weapon... Kill X-O Manowar!
Collecting UNITY #1-4 by New York Times best-selling writer Matt Kindt (Mind MGMT) and superstar artist Doug Braithwaite (Justice), discover the greatest heroes of the Valiant Universe right here with the landmark first arc of the chart-topping series that Ain't It Cool News calls "completely satisfying." )
* VALIANT ZEROES & ORIGINS Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $19.99 ) ( At last — the essential origins and early adventures of Valiant’s most powerful heroes and allies, collected between two covers for the first time anywhere!
Celebrate 25 years of the largest independent superhero universe in comics with these all-star explorations of Valiant’s indelible comics book icons, including X-O Manowar, Harbinger, Bloodshot, Archer & Armstrong, Shadowman, and many more! Who they are, how they came to be, and what they fear the most! This is your essential one-stop guide to the biggest heroes, villains, and super-teams that the Valiant Universe has to offer, just in time for Valiant’s 25th Anniversary Celebration!
Collecting Archer & Armstrong #0, Bloodshot #0, Harbinger #0, Punk Mambo #0, Quantum and Woody: The Goat #0, Shadowman #0, Unity #0, X-O Manowar #0, and material from Archer & Armstrong #25, Bloodshot #25, Harbinger #25, X-O Manowar #25, and FCBD 2014: Valiant Universe Handbook #1. )
* XO MANOWAR: ENTER NINJAK Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( Agents of the alien race known as The Vine have been living in secret among us for centuries, and now they've just been activated for one final mission — purge the Earth of all human life! An invasion fleet is on its way and the only weapon in existence powerful enough to defeat it is the X-O Manowar armor. To pinpoint The Vine's weaknesses, Aric will need to enlist the help of the master weapons specialist charged with taking him down — the feared and formidable Ninjak. But, first, Aric will have to convince him that his masters in British Intelligence have sold humanity into the hands of the enemy...
From New York Times best-selling author Robert Venditti (The Surrogates) and acclaimed artist Lee Garbett (Batman & Robin), this volume collects the best-selling "Enter: Ninjak" storyline from X-O MANOWAR #5-8, featuring the debut of Valiant's next breakout hero! )
* X-O Manowar:
Born under the oppressive thumb of the Roman Empire, Aric of Dacia learned warfare at an early age. It was amid such violence that he was abducted by an alien race. Forced into slavery, he survived where others perished. His escape would come from bonding with a weapon of immeasurable power: the X-O Manowar armor. With it, he returned to Earth…only to find himself stranded in the modern day.
But that was a lifetime ago.
Now, far from home on a strange and primitive new world, Aric has begun a new life. Liberated from his past, he tends to his crops. Free from war. Free from violence. Free from the armor.
But the machinery of death marches his way once again. Conscripted into an alien army and thrown into an unforgiving conflict, the fury inside him finds voice as he is forced to embrace the armor once more. With it, he will decimate armies, topple empires and incite interplanetary warfare as he rises from SOLDIER to GENERAL to EMPEROR to VISIGOTH. They wanted a weapon. He will give them war!
Join master storytellers Matt Kindt (divINITY) and Tomas Giorello (BLOODSHOT REBORN) right here for a stunning new beginning for Valiant’s most enduring icon.
Collecting X-O MANOWAR (2017) #1–3. )
Terms & Conditions
* Comics are sent in a bubble mailer sandwiched between two thick slabs of cardboard to prevent damage. If all of your purchases do not fit in a bubble mailer, they will be mail inside a cardboard box, packed tight and secure so as to avoid any shifting en route. I want your comics to arrive in the advertised condition just as much as you do.
* Graphic novels, trade paperbacks and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping. TPBs count as the number of comics they reprint. Other notations may be found in the listing regarding how many comics they will count as.
* I will gladly combine shipping for any items paid for together on the same invoice. Items paid for on multiple invoices will have to be sent in multiple shipments and will not qualify for the combined shipping discount. If the shipping does not look like it is combining correctly, please check to ensure that the shipping methods for all of the items are set to the same method. You'll then notice that they combine accurately.
* Paypal requires that I have to ship to the address you provide me with when you send your payment. I cannot alter the shipping address after your payment has been sent. If you want your item sent somewhere else, after you click PAY NOW, you can change the shipping address before you confirm payment.
* Domestic Shipping
* Each additional comic only costs to mail (trade paperbacks are counted as the number of issues they collect). This additional cost only applies to media mail (in most cases, even if the invoice says "first class", if you have ordered multiple items, they will not qualify for that method because it has a weight limit - these orders may be shifted to media). Please ask about the cost of sending multiple lots via first class, priority or other methods.
* International Shipping
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! Below you'll find the First Class International shipping rates. Please contact me if you're curious about the rates for higher quantities.
* Item Descriptions
* Conditions are listed for each lot that include a high and low rating to satisfy picky graders as well as lenient graders. Please refer to the condition in the description as the pictures can sometimes be misleading.
* On lots that include more than one comic, the condition listed is for a majority of the comics included. This can mean that up to a few comics fall above or below the listed condition. In many cases, these exceptions are noted.
* You may get a direct market version or newsstand version (UPC) - unless specifically noted in the listing (not the picture)
* I have an auto-feedback system established, after you leave positive feedback, the system will leave you positive feedback.
* If, for some reason, you have a problem with our transaction, please contact me before leaving feedback. I will work with you to make you satisfied with your purchase.
* Item As Described - bear in mind the high/low grading system I use
* Communication - feel free to ask questions about the item and request an invoice when you're done bidding.
* Shipping Time - remember that some deliveries take longer than others depending on how far away you are from New York.
* Shipping and Handling Charges - shippings fees include not only postal fees but also the cost of the bubble mailer, cardboard backers or cardboard box. So, when your item arrives, the price you paid for shipping will certainly be more than the USPS price because the mailing supplies are costly, as well.
* Making a purchase indicates that you want to receive our email newsletter. Naturally, you may opt out later.
* You may only return an item if it does not match the description.
* Promotions do not apply to items purchased using the "make offer" option.
Powered by Hip Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
- Item Location
- New York, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Money Back - Returns Accepted within 60 Days (Seller pays Shipping Cost)
Click here to login