Lot of (10) Indies TPBs - thrud the barbarian - death sentence - (value: $165)
Condition: NEW Item: 10 TPB's Publisher: various Total Cover Price: $165.88 Other Info: You get the following books: * BAKER STREET FOUR VOL. 1 Published by Insight (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( Based on Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes, The Bak ... Read More
Item: 10 TPB's
Total Cover Price: $165.88
Other Info: You get the following books:
* BAKER STREET FOUR VOL. 1 Published by Insight (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( Based on Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes, The Baker Street Four provides an inside look behind the infamous Baker Street Irregulars.
Billy, Charlie, and Tom are inseparable, and for good reason. Filled with con men and scoundrels, London’s East End is not easily survived alone. Fortunately, the three friends—and their faithful feline companion—can count on the protection of Sherlock Holmes, for whom they sometimes act as spies.
When Tom’s girlfriend is kidnapped, the Baker Street Irregulars must put their budding sleuthing skills to use. Then, when a Russian immigrant is framed for a Jack the Ripper–inspired crime, our heroes set out to discover the truth and uncover a conspiracy that may go deeper than they ever imagined. Armed with only their quick wit and street smarts, the Baker Street Irregulars must work together to solve mysteries in the nick of time. Make way for the youngest detective team of the Victorian era!
Hailed by critics and audiences, The Baker Street Four has received numerous awards and was featured at Angoulême in 2012. Insight Editions is proud to continue to bring this exciting story to English audiences worldwide. )
* COURT OF THE DEAD: GRAVE TALES Published by Insight (Cover Price: $19.99 ) ( An omnibus of grave tales introducing Death and the Court of the Dead as they prepare to rise against the warring celestial realms of Heaven and Hell.
Heaven and Hell are at war! Fueled by human souls, this never-ending battle threatens to embroil all of existence in its pointless destruction. Death—arbiter of mortal souls and leader of the Underworld—is the unlikely hero who endeavors to restore balance to all the realms. Death and his Court of the Dead plan to rise up and defeat the celestial overlords. Get to know this grim, noble and improbably cast of heroes in the Court of the Dead: Grave Tales comics omnibus.
Follow Malavestros, the impassioned, unhinged (and often fourth-wall-breaking) Jester of Death’s Court, on a guided tour through the Land of the Dead. Learn the origins of the unlikely band of heroes who must ultimately overcome their dark and destructive natures to fight the myopic armies of Heaven and Hell. Bear witness as Queen Gethsemoni struggles with the burdens associated with wearing the crown. Watch as Kier, the Valkyrie of the Dead, hunts for angels … only to find a much more savage adversary. These and the other gripping epics enclosed within the Grave Tales Omnibus will prepare you for your journey into the afterlife.
Grave Tales’ 144 pages contain nine original stories, as well as exclusive behind-the-scenes content. This softbound collection of comics is an immersive introduction to the rich dark fantasy universe of the Court of the Dead. )
* DEATH SENTENCE Published by Titan (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( SEX, SUPERPOWERS AND SIX MONTHS TO LIVE!
Verity: frustrated artist. Weasel: struggling guitarist. Monty: rogue media icon. Three people infected with the G+ virus, which grants them incredible powers – but which will kill them in six months!
Will they fade away – or go out in a blaze of glory? From the streets of London to the North Atlantic, from muses lost to futures thrown away – Death Sentence is the jaw-dropping next step in superpowered storytelling!
Funny, fearless and frightening, this collection of the hit series is an unforgettable comics debut. )
* GUNSHOW MIDNITE DUCK PARTY Published by Topatoco (Cover Price: $9.00 ) (_ _)
* MOST DANGEROUS GAME Published by Breadpig (Cover Price: $18.00 ) (_ A selection of author and fan-favorite strips from the first 2200 comics of Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, which is read by over a million people a month. In addition, it includes a mini “choose-your-own-adventure” story woven in throughout the book. This is the first-ever collection of this long-running strip, and each strip was hand-chosen by the creator for inclusion. _)
* RABBIDS Published by Papercutz (Cover Price: $7.99 ) (_ From the bestselling video games, leading cartoon on Nickelodeon, hot toys from McFarlane Toys, now bursting into comics: playful, clueless, curious, mischievous, and completely unpredictable, the Rabbids find fun everywhere and with everything, creating havoc wherever they go! In their first graphic novel, the Rabbids invade museums, horse races, and even play golf on the moon with a series of non-stop gags that showcase their charmingly surreal stupidity out amongst the rest of the world. _)
* SKINNED Published by Insight (Cover Price: $24.99 ) ( In a future obsessed with virtual reality and fantasy, two star-crossed lovers will do whatever it takes to bring down the OccupEye system and free cView City from its virtual prison.
iRIS is the perfect marriage of artificial intelligence and virtual reality, serving as the backbone for enhanced-reality contact lenses that provide users with an antidote to reality's many maladies. From pop culture–inspired fantasies to manifestations of their own imagination, users can see the world precisely as they wish.
Citizens of cView City are fitted with a pair of these ubiquitous lenses at birth as a means of ensuring societal tranquility. But when Aldair—a teenage programming heiress—gets a glimpse of life with her own eyes, the world she once knew will never be the same again. )
* SURFACE TENSION Published by Titan (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( ALIEN KILLERS! MUTATED SEA MONSTERS! HUMANITY'S LAST GASP!
Months after mysterious corals drew 99% of humanity into the sea, a band of survivors ekes out a hollow existence on a remote British island. When two people are cast up on the beach, completely blue, but very much alive, the island is thrown into turmoil.
What is the secret behind the mass extinction event... and will this pair of altered humans prove our salvation - or our undoing?!
Months after mysterious corals forced 99% of humanity to walk into the sea, a band of survivors eke out a hollow existence on a remote British island.
When two people are washed up on the beach, back from the dead and with their biology completely changed, the survivors are thrown into chaos.
Does the pair represent humanity's last hope - or have they returned as its executioners?
What caused the mass extinction event? How did these two return from the deep, when billions died? And what dark forces have followed them back onto the land?
Lastly, and most importantly, what is the coral, what does it want with the Earth... and what does it have to do with a man who went missing, shortly before the Sea-Sickness hit? )
* THE KING Published by Top Shelf (Cover Price: $19.95 ) (_ The King is an offbeat tale of one very enigmatic Elvis impersonator that's taking the Vegas strip, and the world, by storm. Shrouded in mystery with the shining gold helmet that covers his face, his performances are mesmerizing, and many fans are starting to believe that he really is Elvis. Through a series of thought-provoking interviews and investigative reporting, a journalist makes it his personal mission to find out who The King really is. And along the way he discovers a lot more than he bargained for. _)
* THRUD THE BARBARIAN Published by Titan (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( Thrud the Barbarian has the strength and ferocity of a Rhinoceros... the speed and agility of a jungle cat... and the intelligence of a garden snail!
A hilarious, timeless parody of Conan The Barbarian and his musclebound ilk! )
Terms & Conditions
* Comics are sent in a bubble mailer sandwiched between two thick slabs of cardboard to prevent damage. If all of your purchases do not fit in a bubble mailer, they will be mail inside a cardboard box, packed tight and secure so as to avoid any shifting en route. I want your comics to arrive in the advertised condition just as much as you do.
* Graphic novels, trade paperbacks and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping. TPBs count as the number of comics they reprint. Other notations may be found in the listing regarding how many comics they will count as.
* I will gladly combine shipping for any items paid for together on the same invoice. Items paid for on multiple invoices will have to be sent in multiple shipments and will not qualify for the combined shipping discount. If the shipping does not look like it is combining correctly, please check to ensure that the shipping methods for all of the items are set to the same method. You'll then notice that they combine accurately.
* Paypal requires that I have to ship to the address you provide me with when you send your payment. I cannot alter the shipping address after your payment has been sent. If you want your item sent somewhere else, after you click PAY NOW, you can change the shipping address before you confirm payment.
* Domestic Shipping
* Each additional comic only costs to mail (trade paperbacks are counted as the number of issues they collect). This additional cost only applies to media mail (in most cases, even if the invoice says "first class", if you have ordered multiple items, they will not qualify for that method because it has a weight limit - these orders may be shifted to media). Please ask about the cost of sending multiple lots via first class, priority or other methods.
* International Shipping
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! Below you'll find the First Class International shipping rates. Please contact me if you're curious about the rates for higher quantities.
* Item Descriptions
* Conditions are listed for each lot that include a high and low rating to satisfy picky graders as well as lenient graders. Please refer to the condition in the description as the pictures can sometimes be misleading.
* On lots that include more than one comic, the condition listed is for a majority of the comics included. This can mean that up to a few comics fall above or below the listed condition. In many cases, these exceptions are noted.
* You may get a direct market version or newsstand version (UPC) - unless specifically noted in the listing (not the picture)
* I have an auto-feedback system established, after you leave positive feedback, the system will leave you positive feedback.
* If, for some reason, you have a problem with our transaction, please contact me before leaving feedback. I will work with you to make you satisfied with your purchase.
* Item As Described - bear in mind the high/low grading system I use
* Communication - feel free to ask questions about the item and request an invoice when you're done bidding.
* Shipping Time - remember that some deliveries take longer than others depending on how far away you are from New York.
* Shipping and Handling Charges - shippings fees include not only postal fees but also the cost of the bubble mailer, cardboard backers or cardboard box. So, when your item arrives, the price you paid for shipping will certainly be more than the USPS price because the mailing supplies are costly, as well.
* Making a purchase indicates that you want to receive our email newsletter. Naturally, you may opt out later.
* You may only return an item if it does not match the description.
* Promotions do not apply to items purchased using the "make offer" option.
Powered by Hip Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
- Item Location
- New York, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Money Back - Returns Accepted within 60 Days (Seller pays Shipping Cost)
Click here to login