Justice League of America #146 ~ FINE - VERY FINE VF ~ 1977 DC Comics
Item Description JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #146 Publisher: DC Comics Published: 1977 Item Grade/Condition Grade: FINE - VERY FINE For more information about this grade and other grades, please see our grading standards. ~ as always, we take high d ... Read More
- Series Name
- Justice League of America (1960)
- Issue Number
- DC Comics
- Main Character
- Justice League of America
Item DescriptionItem Description
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #146
Publisher: DC Comics
Grade: FINE - VERY FINE
For more information about this grade and other grades, please see our grading standards.
~ as always, we take high definition pictures of most of our comics ~ for more detail use the zoom function and check them out yourself! ~
pictures are of the exact comics in this listing!
* UNITED STATES: Orders of all sizes, big and small ship for a flat fee of - $3.50 ~WE LOVE FREE SHIPPING ~ THIS STANDARD MAY NOT APPLY TO US ORDERS!~
* INTERNATIONAL: We use Calculated Shipping! ~ This insures that you get the LOWEST POSSIBLE COST! ~ Please give us one business day to calculate large orders!
As a courtesy to our customers, we insure all orders over 50$ US ~ YOU DONT PAY EXTRA!
We process and ship all orders within 1 business days. Once shipped, estimated U.S. transit time is 2-10 business days; international 14-21 business days.
(Orders placed on Friday afternoon as well as weekends will be shipped the next business day as we do not ship on the weekends).
Omnomax traders has mastered packing to ensure our orders of a "damage-free transport."
Using the following methods, we have seen a nearly perfect 99% success rate for undamaged comics!
Here Is How Our Orders Ship:
Orders of 1-10 items:
* Bagged AND Boarded ( If Comic value is 10$ or More )
* Tightly secured between 2 stiff pieces of corrugated cardboard
* Sealed on all 4 sides with strong packing tape (Items doesn't even wiggle).
* Protected in a large mailing envelope
Orders of 10 and more:
* All items are bagged, and bottom item is in a board for extra protection of other items.
* All items are then placed together in a heavy bag.
* Tons of heavy packing paper &/Or Bubblewrap shields the items.
* Durable boxes hold the items
*Now this method is nearly perfect! however we have seen damage happen to items ( only once or twice a year ) ~ this is often due to bad handling by the postal service. Always remember to contact us if this happens! we are committed to quality service!*
- Item Location
- Colorado, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Returns Accepted
Click here to login