Conan the Adventurer #11 ~ DOLLAR BIN ~ 1995 Marvel Comics
Item Description CONAN THE ADVENTURER #11 Publisher: Marvel Comics Published: 1995 Item Grade/Condition Grade: DOLLAR BIN (NO GRADE ASSESSMENT DONE, SEE PICTURES!) For more information about this grade and other grades, please see our grading stan ... Read More
- Series Name
- Conan the Adventurer (1994)
- Issue Number
- Main Character
- Horror & Sci-Fi
Item DescriptionItem Description
CONAN THE ADVENTURER #11
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Grade: DOLLAR BIN (NO GRADE ASSESSMENT DONE, SEE PICTURES!)
For more information about this grade and other grades, please see our grading standards.
~ we take high definition pictures of our comics ~ for more detail use the zoom function and check them out yourself! ~
* UNITED STATES: Comic Book & Magazine Orders of all sizes, big and small ship for a flat Single Shipping Charge
* INTERNATIONAL: We use Calculated Shipping! ~ This insures that you get the LOWEST POSSIBLE COST! ~ Please give us one business day to calculate large orders! The Calculator for Hip is pretty bad for international, contact us if you are looking to order multiple books so we can help you make it work on the back end!
As a courtesy to our customers, we insure all orders over 50$ US ~ YOU DONT PAY EXTRA!
We process and ship all orders within 1 business days. Once shipped, estimated U.S. transit time is 2-10 business days; international 14-21 business days.
(Orders placed on Friday afternoon as well as weekends will be shipped the next business day as we do not ship on the weekends).
Omnomax traders has mastered packing to ensure our orders of a "damage-free transport."
Using the following methods, we have seen a nearly perfect 99% success rate for undamaged comics!
Here Is How Our Orders Ship:
* Bagged AND Boarded, ALWAYS NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Shipped in a Gemini Comic Mailer OR Tightly secured between 4x stiff pieces of corrugated cardboard (double Sandwiched)
* Sealed on all 4 sides with strong packing tape (Items doesn't even wiggle).:
*Now this method is nearly perfect! however we have seen damage happen to items ( only once or twice a year ) ~ this is often due to bad handling by the postal service. Always remember to contact us if this happens! we are committed to quality service!*
- Item Location
- Colorado, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Returns Accepted
Click here to login