Brick Bradford set of (2) FN land of the lost - in the middle of the earth 1976
Condition: FN (except the taller one's front cover is detached) Item: Brick Bradford - two volumes Publisher: Jean Taoc - Pacific Comics Club Cover Date: 1976 Creators: Clarence Gray, William Ritt Approximate Width: 10" Approximate Height: 16. ... Read More
Item: Brick Bradford - two volumes
Publisher: Jean Taoc - Pacific Comics Club
Cover Date: 1976
Creators: Clarence Gray, William Ritt
Approximate Width: 10"
Approximate Height: 16.5" & 14"
OTHER INFO: written in English. Includes "the land of the lost". "the time top". "in the middle of the earth"
Shipping: counts as 19 comics
Check out Cyberspace Comics for more:
* Brick Bradford
Terms & Conditions
* Comics are sent in a bubble mailer sandwiched between two thick cardboard backers to prevent damage. If all of your purchases do not fit in a bubble mailer, they will be mail inside a cardboard box, packed tight and secure so as to avoid any shifting en route. I want your comics to arrive in the advertised condition just as much as you do.
* Graphic novels, trade paperbacks and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping. TPBs count as the number of comics they reprint. Other notations may be found in the listing regarding how many comics they will count as.
* I will gladly combine shipping for any items paid for together on the same invoice. Items paid for on multiple invoices will have to be sent in multiple shipments and will not qualify for the combined shipping discount.
* Paypal requires that I have to ship to the address you provide me with when you send your payment. I cannot alter the shipping address after your payment has been sent. If you want your item sent somewhere else, after you click PAY NOW, you can change the shipping address before you confirm payment.
* Domestic Shipping
* Each additional comic only costs to mail (trade paperbacks are counted as the number of issues they collect). This additional cost only applies to media mail (in most cases, even if the invoice says "first class", if you have ordered multiple items, they will not qualify for that method because it has a weight limit - these orders will be shifted to media). Please ask about the cost of sending multiple lots via first class, priority or other methods.
* International Shipping
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! - I have a lot of experience with mailing to other countries including: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and many more. Naturally, it's costly to send just one comic but, I will gladly combine all your winnings into one shipment to minimize your cost.
* USPS Express Mail is both insurable and trackable. USPS Priority Mail is insurable. USPS First Class is the cheapest method but is neither insurable nor trackable. Please keep this in mind when you are deciding which shipping method to select.
* Click Here For International Rates
* Item Descriptions
* Conditions are listed for each lot that include a high and low rating to satisfy picky graders as well as lenient graders. Please refer to the condition in the description as the pictures can sometimes be misleading.
* On lots that include more than one comic, the condition listed is for a majority of the comics included. This can mean that up to a few comics fall above or below the listed condition. In many cases, these exceptions are noted.
* You may get a direct market version or newsstand version (UPC) - unless specifically noted in the listing (not the picture)
* You may only return an item if it does not match the description.
* Making a purchase indicates that you want to receive our email newsletter. Naturally, you may opt out later.
* I have an auto-feedback system established, you will received positive feedback after you leave it for me.
* If, for some reason, you have a problem with our transaction, please contact me before leaving feedback. I will work with you to make you satisfied with your purchase.
* Item As Described - bear in mind the high/low grading system I use
* Communication - feel free to ask questions about the item and request an invoice when you're done bidding.
* Shipping Time - remember that some deliveries take longer than others depending on how far away you are from New York.
* Shipping and Handling Charges - shippings fees include not only postal fees but also the cost of the bubble mailer, cardboard backers or cardboard box. So, when your item arrives, the price you paid for shipping will certainly be more than the USPS price because the mailing supplies are costly, as well.
Powered by Hip Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
- Item Location
- New York, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Money Back - Returns Accepted within 60 Days (Seller pays Shipping Cost)
Click here to login