Blood of the Innocent #1-4 FN/VF complete series Dracula vs Jack the Ripper set
Item: Blood of the Innocent #1-4 Publisher: Warp Graphics Cover Date: 1986 Writer: Rickey Shanklin, Mark Wheatley Artist: Marc Hempel Other Info: complete series! Dracula vs Jack the Ripper Terms & Conditions * Shipping * Comics are sent in a ... Read More
- Series Name
- Blood of the Innocent (1986)
- Issue Number
- Warp Graphics
- Main Character
- Horror & Sci-Fi
Item DescriptionItem: Blood of the Innocent #1-4
Publisher: Warp Graphics
Cover Date: 1986
Writer: Rickey Shanklin, Mark Wheatley
Artist: Marc Hempel
Other Info: complete series! Dracula vs Jack the Ripper
Terms & Conditions
* Comics are sent in a bubble mailer sandwiched between two thick cardboard backers to prevent damage. If all of your
winnings do not fit in a bubble mailer, I will mail them inside a cardboard box, packed tight and secure so as to avoid any shifting
en route. I want your comics to arrive in the advertised condition just as much as you do.
* Graphic novels, trade paperbacks and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping. TPBs count as the
number of comics they reprint. Other notations may be found in the listing regarding how many comics they will count as.
* I will gladly combine shipping for any items paid for together on the same invoice. Items paid for on multiple invoices
will have to be sent in multiple shipments and will not qualify for the combined shipping discount.
* Paypal requires that I have to ship to the address you provide me with when you send your payment. I cannot alter the
shipping address after your payment has been sent. If you want your item sent somewhere else, after you click PAY NOW, you can change
the shipping address before you confirm payment.
* Domestic Shipping
* Books mailed within the continental United States are sent via media mail. Mail upgrades are available but,
please ask ahead of time.
* Each additional comic only costs to mail
(trade paperbacks are counted as the number of issues they collect). This additional cost only applies to media mail. Please ask
about the cost of sending multiple lots via first class, priority or other methods.
* International Shipping
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! - I have a lot of experience with mailing to
other countries including: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland,
France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway,
Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and many more. Naturally, it's costly to send just one comic
but, I will gladly combine all your winnings into one shipment to minimize your cost.
* USPS Express Mail is both insurable and trackable. USPS Priority Mail is insurable. USPS First Class is the
cheapest method but is neither insurable nor trackable. Please keep this in mind when you are deciding which shipping method to
* Item Descriptions
* Conditions are listed for each lot that include a high and low rating to satisfy picky graders as well as lenient
graders. Please refer to the condition in the description as the pictures can sometimes be misleading.
* On lots that include more than one comic, the condition listed is for a majority of the comics included. This can mean
that up to a few comics fall above or below the listed condition. In many cases, these exceptions are noted.
* You may get a direct market version or newsstand version (UPC) - unless specifically noted in the listing
* You may only return an item if it does not match the description.
* Making a purchase indicates that you want to receive our email newsletter. Naturally, you may opt out later.
* I will leave feedback for you, when you let me know that you are satisfied with the transaction by leaving me feedback
* If, for some reason, you have a problem with our transaction, please contact me before leaving feedback. I will work with
you to make you satisfied with your purchase.
* Item As Described - bear in mind the high/low grading system I use
* Communication - feel free to ask questions about the item and request an invoice when you're done bidding.
* Shipping Time - remember that some deliveries take longer than others depending on how far away you are
from New York.
* Shipping and Handling Charges - shippings fees include not only postal fees but also the cost of the
bubble mailer, cardboard backers or cardboard box. So, when your item arrives, the price you paid for shipping will certainly be more
than the USPS price because the mailing supplies are costly, as well.
Powered by Hip Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
- Item Location
- New York, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Returns Accepted
Click here to login