Amazing Spiderman Official Index #8 / 9.0 VFN/NM - 9.2 NM- / November 1985
All Scans and Photos are of the actual books. NO Stock Photos All Books come bagged and Boarded. As a 40 year serious collector I have acquired a vast inventory of most major Marvel and DC titles, as well as many Independants, Graphic Novels, Trades and ... Read More
- Series Name
- Official Index to Amazing Spiderman (Marvel Comics 1985)
- Issue Number
- Main Character
- 9.0 VF/NM
Item DescriptionAll Scans and Photos are of the actual books. NO Stock Photos
All Books come bagged and Boarded.
As a 40 year serious collector I have acquired a vast inventory of most major Marvel and DC titles, as well as many Independants, Graphic Novels, Trades and hard Cover books. I believe my grading to be conserative and based on one THING, Can the book pull the said grade from Third Party Graders Like CGC, and CBCS. Ive submitted many books for grading and I have also cracked out plenty of CGC and CBCS books for my personal collection over the years. I will securely and promptly ship all orders and will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I will continue adding more comics, cards and books to my store here. Thank You for stopping by for a look.
This issue covers Amazing Spider-Man (1st series) 175 thru 195 and Annual 12. Each issue reviewed in the index has a one-and-a-half page summary and a reduced-size reprint of the original cover. Index contributors and consultants include George Olshevsky, Mark Gruenwald, Dennis Mallonee, Lou Mougin, and Murray Ward. Cover by Keith Pollard. The front side of the wraparound cover depicts the Amazing Spider-Man overlooking the city. The back side is a montage of friends and foes that were featured during Keith Pollard's time as the series' penciler. Included on the back cover are the Black Cat, Chameleon, Fly, Kingpin, Lightmaster, and the Punisher
* Very Nice looking Book with Like New Quality and very minimal to no wear. I believe the book is in the solid 9.0 VFN/NM and quite possibly a 9.2 NM-
* Nice flat spine with clean tight staples (couple microscopic ticks, small stress on back)
* Outstanding Original Cover Color and Gloss with virtually flawless surface)
* Solid Sharp edges and Corners
* Nice White Page Quality
* Book Is Complete With NO: Cut Outs, Writing,Creases, Finger Prints, etc...
- Item Location
- Illinois, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- Select Country
- Shipping Instructions
- I offer multiple shipping options for US customers. $5.00 USPS Media Mail ( Flat fee no matter how many books) $10.95 USPS Priority Mail (1 - 5 Books) $14.95 USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat rate Box (6 - 25 books) International Shipping will be exact cost. I will send exact quote.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- I strive for 100% Total customer satisfaction! I offer a 7 day return policy (buyer pays return shipping)
Click here to login