34,468 graphic novels/TPBs/HCs - wholesale lot - bulk deal ($570,989.99 value)
Condition:NEW! Undistributed!Wholesale lot of 34,468 GRAPHIC NOVELS. THE TOTAL COVER PRICE OF THIS LOT IS $570,989.99. This is a unique chance to buy these for _pennies on the dollar_! A great opportunity if you sell regularly at flea markets, conventions ... Read More
Please contact us to discuss pickup details.
Here's What You Get:
* 673 of 4001 AD Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (The most ambitious comics event of 2016 brings war to the 41st century - with Rai leading the charge!
One hundred years from today, Father - the benevolent artificial intelligence that governs the island nation of Japan - will gain sentience. To defend its borders, Father will take drastic action by launching Japan into space...where its people will thrive in isolation, away from the overpopulated and resource-deprived planet below. Over the centuries, as New Japan orbits our increasingly unstable world, it will become a model society - one built on peace, prosperity... and Father's control.
A thousand years from today, Father will create the first Rai, founding a lineage of technologically enhanced heroes engineered to defend New Japan and sworn to protect it from all enemies. For hundreds of years into the future, the Rai will single-handedly enforce New Japan's justice well...and serve Father without question.
Now, at the dawn of 4001 A.D., the latest Rai is about to inherit the dark truth behind the origin of his kind...and discover the sinister secret at the heart of Father's existence. For New Japan to live, Earth must die...and as Rai challenges his former master for the first time in more than a millennium, the lone guardian of New Japan will be cast out of his own Father's kingdom...
Exiled from the only realm he's ever known, Rai now walks the ravaged world of 4001 A.D. in search of forgotten heroes like himself... on a mission to collect the last surviving legends of a broken planet...and to forge a rebellion with the power to bring the most advanced civilization in history crashing back down to Earth.
New York Times best-selling writer Matt Kindt (divINITY II) and superstar artist Clayton Crain (X-Force) bring their startling vision of the year 4001 A.D. to new heights...with the fate of New Japan floating in the balance! )
* 55 of A& A: THE ADVENTURES OF ARCHER & ARMSTRONG Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ GET SMASHED…OR BE SMASHED! Meet Armstrong: Since the ancient city of Ur, this immortal adventurer has spent the last 7,000 years drinking and carousing his way through history alongside some of the greatest merrymakers the world has ever known. Meet Archer: A sheltered teenage martial arts master and expert marksman that was raised for a single purpose - to kill the devil incarnate. Little did he know that this undying evil was actually Armstrong (he's actually a pretty good guy…once you get to know him) and, since hitting the road together, the two have become great friends and even better partners. Now: Archer is about to set off on his most dangerous mission yet - a quest into the mystic reaches of Armstrong's bottomless satchel to liberate his friend and comrade from the clutches of the mad god Bacchus! (Okay, so, Armstrong went into the satchel himself to get a bottle of whiskey that he kinda misplaced and got stuck. It's like the Amazon warehouse of arcane treasures in there…and he doesn't exactly have a maid service.) Imprisoned in Armstrong's satchel for centuries, Bacchus now commands a legion of monsters, goblins and golems bent on escaping back into the world of man and enacting revenge on their captor… Can Archer single-handedly combat the godly embodiment of intoxication himself - and rescue his best buddy - without becoming lost amongst Armstrong's endless repository of bizarre artifacts and historical oddities in the process? From red-hot rising star Rafer Roberts (Plastic Farm) and superstar artist David Lafuente (Ultimate Spider-Man), Valiant's next blockbuster series starts here! Collecting A&A: THE ADVENTURES OF ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #1-4._)
* 343 of AKANEIRO HC Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( From the brilliant imagination of video game auteur American McGee comes a dazzling reenvisioning of Red Riding Hood set in the wondrous world of Japanese folklore!
A young woman torn between two cultures takes on an epic adventure battling devious yokai for the fate of her world! Collects the three-issue miniseries. )
* 461 of ALICE COOPER HC Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $24.99 ) (_Rock n' roll legend Alice Cooper has never been a stranger to the mystic and the macabre. His stage shows were the stuff of legend, featuring snakes and pyrotechnics, the invocation of dark themes and darker forces. But while he was a legend in the waking world, few knew his service as "The Lord of Nightmares" beyond it, where he watched over us while we dreamed, and delivered horrors unto the deserving. Only someone took it all away from him, cast him out of his realm, and locked him away. No longer enslaved to the Clan Black, Alice Cooper will reclaim his dark throne at all costs. All hail the Godfather of Shock Rock! This mind-bending collection includes the complete six-issue Dynamite comic book series, plus Alice Cooper's first-ever comic book appearance from Marvel Premiere #50, featuring the creative talents of Alice Cooper, Jim Salicrup, Roger Stern, Ed Hannigan, and Tom Sutton, fully remastered! _)
* 24 of ANNE BONNIE Published by Blue Juice (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (_ Pirates, magic and adventure collide in this action-packed all-ages series from Blue Juice Comics and Tim Yates. The Great Sea is still in chaos after the mysterious disappearance of the Pirate Queen Anne Bonnie, and danger lurks over every crest. Join Ariana aboard a stolen magical pirate ship on her quest to become the world's greatest pirate. Along the way she'll make new friends - and enemies - and learn what being a pirate really means. Set sail for adventure in the first 6-issue arc of ANNE BONNIE: THE JOURNEY BEGINS! And when she's through, the Sea will never be the same again! _)
* 110 of ANT MAN Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (Big things come in small packages, and that's definitely true of the astonishing Ant-Man! Meet the tiny hero with a giant heart in this collection of all-ages adventures. He can shrink and talk to ants - now find out how he uses these awesome abilities to aid mankind! Grab your magnifying glass and learn how the man in the anthill became a size-changing super hero in clashes with the menace of the microverse Psycho-Man and the beach that walks, Sandman! But when the Ant-Man suit is stolen, Power Man and Iron Fist are hired to hunt it down.
COLLECTING: Marvel Adventures Super Heroes (2008) 6, 10; Marvel Universe Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes (2012) 17; material from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (2010) 4, Super Heroes (2010) 19)
* 33 of ARCHER & ARMSTRONG VOL. 1 Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (
t's history in the breaking! After years of meditation and training, 18-year-old Obadiah Archer has been dispatched to New York City to carry out the sacred mission of his family’s sect — locate and kill the fun-loving, hard-drinking immortal known as Armstrong! But as this naive teenage assassin stalks his prey, he’ll soon find that both hunter and hunted are just pawns in a centuries-old conspiracy that stretches from the catacombs beneath Wall Street to the heights of the Himalayas. And Archer & Armstrong will have to work together if the future is to stand any chance of surviving the past’s greatest threat!
From the New York Times best-selling creative team of writer Fred Van Lente (Marvel Zombies) and Clayton Henry (Incredible Herc), this volume collects Archer & Armstrong #1-4!
* 346 of AVENGERS: RAGE OF ULTRON HC Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $24.99 ) (_It was another glorious victory for the Mighty Avengers. Good triumphed over evil and Ultron was shot into space, never to be seen again. Or so they thought. Now, years later, the homicidal artificial intelligence - so long devoted to ending life on Earth - has a new world to conquer...one with its own horrific legacy. When Titan, birthplace of Thanos, falls, Planet Ultron rises in its place! Thanos' brother Starfox must seek the aid of his former allies - but the Avengers he finds are radically different from the ones he once knew. Among them is Ultron's creator Giant-Man - and when Hank Pym confronts his now planet-sized "son," the responsibilities of fatherhood have never loomed so large. Rick Remender (Uncanny Avengers) and Jerome Opeña (Avengers) unleash the full robotic rage of Ultron on Earth's Mightiest Heroes! _)
* 614 of BAKER STREET FOUR VOL. 1 Published by Insight (Cover Price: $16.99 ) ( Based on Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes, The Baker Street Four provides an inside look behind the infamous Baker Street Irregulars.
Billy, Charlie, and Tom are inseparable, and for good reason. Filled with con men and scoundrels, London’s East End is not easily survived alone. Fortunately, the three friends—and their faithful feline companion—can count on the protection of Sherlock Holmes, for whom they sometimes act as spies.
When Tom’s girlfriend is kidnapped, the Baker Street Irregulars must put their budding sleuthing skills to use. Then, when a Russian immigrant is framed for a Jack the Ripper–inspired crime, our heroes set out to discover the truth and uncover a conspiracy that may go deeper than they ever imagined. Armed with only their quick wit and street smarts, the Baker Street Irregulars must work together to solve mysteries in the nick of time. Make way for the youngest detective team of the Victorian era!
Hailed by critics and audiences, The Baker Street Four has received numerous awards and was featured at Angoulême in 2012. Insight Editions is proud to continue to bring this exciting story to English audiences worldwide. )
* 60 of BLACKLIST Published by Titan (Cover Price: $14.99 ) ( The Gambler. Collecting together the first five issue story arc of the comic and introducing a brand new villain, created exclusively for the comic by the writers of the TV show.
Someone is targeting the FBI with a series of planned attacks including framing them for the murder of a leading political activist. Red at first suspects that a dangerous, media-manipulating Blacklister know as the Lobbyist is responsible, but comes to realise that there is someone far more sinister and deadly behind the scenes manipulating events for his own nefarious purposes...)
* 645 of BLOODSHOT REBORN Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (
Bloodshot’s nanites made him a nearly unstoppable killing machine. His enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and healing made him the perfect weapon, and he served his masters at Project Rising Spirit — a private contractor trafficking in violence — very well. Now, Bloodshot is a shadow of his former self. He lives in self-imposed exile, reeling from the consequences of his past life and the recent events that nearly drove him mad. But when a rash of shootings by gunmen who appear to look just like Bloodshot begin, his guilt will send him on a mission to stop the killers, even if it means diving head-long into the violence that nearly destroyed him.
Start reading here as visionary creators Jeff Lemire and Mico Suayan kick-off a brand-new beginning for the cutting-edge commando called Bloodshot...and plunge him to his darkest, bloodiest, most mind-bending depths yet.
Collecting Bloodshot Reborn #1–5.
* 216 of BLOODSHOT SETTING THE WORLD ON FIRE Published by valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (
Your name is Angelo Mortalli. Your brother is trapped behind enemy lines and on the verge of — no. That's not right. Your name is Raymond Garrison. You've retired from the dangers of the field, but a desperate plea from your oldest friend plunges you into a vicious firefight that — no. That's not right, either. You are Bloodshot. You are the shade of gray that freedom requires. The perfect confluence of military necessity and cutting-edge technology. A walking WikiLeaks. A reservoir of dirty secrets that could set the world on fire. And you've just been captured!
Collecting Bloodshot #1-4 (2012) by best-selling writer Duane Swierczynski and acclaimed artists Manuel Garcia & Arturo Lozzi, find out why this is the series that has IGN proclaiming "Valiant is quickly becoming the publisher to beat."
* 1,384 of BOB'S BURGERS Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $17.99 ) (_based on the hit animated TV show _) Exclusive variant cover!
* 280 of BOOK OF DEATH Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (The Valiant heroes. X-O Manowar. Bloodshot. Ninjak. The Harbinger Renegades. Unity. This is how they lived. This is how they died.
Now we know. The Book of the Geomancer has recorded it all. But only a young girl – the last in a line of the enigmatic mystics who protect the Earth known as Geomancers – has seen this future come to pass, from the coming cataclysm to the dawn of the 41st century. Alone with her sworn protector, the Eternal Warrior – a soldier battle-forged across five thousand years of combat – the duo must defy their allies to stop the Dark Age that now threatens to eclipse our world.
Together, they are the number one target of every hero and villain on Earth. Either the Eternal Warrior hands her over…or they take him down. But can even he single-handedly protect one child when the entire Valiant Universe wages war against him?
New York Times best-selling writer Robert Venditti (X-O MANOWAR) joins superstar-in-the-making Robert Gill (Batgirl) and visionary artist Doug Braithwaite (ARMOR HUNTERS) to begin a thousand-year journey into the future of the Valiant Universe…and rain, fire, blood and war on the heroes of today.
Collecting BOOK OF DEATH #1–4. )
* 288 of CHAMPIONS VOL. 1: CHANGE THE WORLD Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $15.99 ) (_One of the great team names in Marvel history returns, in incredible new fashion! During the fallout of Civil War II, Ms. Marvel, Nova and Spider-Man quit the Avengers and strike out on their own! With Viv Vision and the Totally Awesome Hulk by their side, these young heroes are determined to change the world their own way - and they're only the beginning! It starts as an idea. It becomes an ideal. But what happens when it turns into a movement - one so big even the Hulk can't stop it? And will one of the greatest X-Men of all forge a new future by their side? Welcome to the Champions, Cyclops! Unfortunately, not all of your new would-be teammates are glad to see you! _)
* 622 of CODE RED Published by Zenescope (Cover Price: $15.99 ) (
The Dark Queen, along with the Horde, is getting ready to launch an attack on the unsuspecting United States — and Brittany finds herself right in the middle of the fight!
This fun, action-packed series ties directly into Zenescope’s upcoming milestone, Grimm Fairy Tales #100!
* 48 of COLDEST CITY HC Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (_NOW A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE! [Atomic Blonde] November 1989. MI6 spy Lorraine Broughton was sent to Berlin to investigate the death of another agent, and the disappearance of a list revealing every spy working there. She found a powder keg of mistrust, assassinations and bad defections that ended with the murder of MI6's top officer, as the Berlin Wall was torn down. Now Lorraine has returned from the Cold War's coldest city, to tell her story. And nothing is what it seems. _)
* 21 of COMPLETE DRACULA HC Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $24.99 ) (_Writers Leah Moore and John Reppion are joined by painter Colton Worley for a fully painted series, reprinted here in this softcover collected edition. All of the stunning covers by John Cassaday are included, along with script pages, annotations by Leah Moore and John Reppion and samplings of the original text by Bram Stoker! _)
* 99 of CONAN: SONGS OF THE DEAD Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $14.95 ) (_The Cimmerian travels to the aid of an old ally in the wretched wastes of Stygia - a desert harboring wealth undreamed of, even for the barbarian. Soon his pursuit of the ancient treasure reveals a conniving spirit and undead guards. Dust from the desolate land meets blood, and a dark-hearted sorcerer brings forth strange abominations from this unholy mix. Only the cool head and cold steel of the Cimmerian can save all creation from the horror that awaits, and the blood-spattered conclusion will send shivers down the spines of even the most hardcore Conan fans! _)
* 176 of COURIER Published by Zenescope (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (In 2033 less than 1% of the population survived a devastating pandemic virus. Half of those who lived were immune while half of the survivors mutated into something disturbingly subhuman.
Now decades later, the world has rebuilt in many ways but has become something else entirely. Strongholds of human survivors have been set up independently of one another across parts of what is formerly the United States. The rich live in highly guarded Utopias where technology and even an economy has been restored.
However, the vast "wasteland" between strongholds is a very dangerous and unforgiving place where the poor are forced to live in areas where gangs, pirates and the mutated roam free.
Couriers are key to the survival of the Strongholds and are paid handsomely to deliver valuables between them. Eve Harper is one of the best there is, but when she takes a job to find a missing shipment for an extremely dangerous drug dealer named Gillings, Eve is forced to use every trick she's ever learned in order to survive the riskiest job of her life. )
* 283 of COURT OF THE DEAD: GRAVE TALES Published by Insight (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (An omnibus of grave tales introducing Death and the Court of the Dead as they prepare to rise against the warring celestial realms of Heaven and Hell.
Heaven and Hell are at war! Fueled by human souls, this never-ending battle threatens to embroil all of existence in its pointless destruction. Death—arbiter of mortal souls and leader of the Underworld—is the unlikely hero who endeavors to restore balance to all the realms. Death and his Court of the Dead plan to rise up and defeat the celestial overlords. Get to know this grim, noble and improbably cast of heroes in the Court of the Dead: Grave Tales comics omnibus.
Follow Malavestros, the impassioned, unhinged (and often fourth-wall-breaking) Jester of Death’s Court, on a guided tour through the Land of the Dead. Learn the origins of the unlikely band of heroes who must ultimately overcome their dark and destructive natures to fight the myopic armies of Heaven and Hell. Bear witness as Queen Gethsemoni struggles with the burdens associated with wearing the crown. Watch as Kier, the Valkyrie of the Dead, hunts for angels … only to find a much more savage adversary. These and the other gripping epics enclosed within the Grave Tales Omnibus will prepare you for your journey into the afterlife.
Grave Tales’ 144 pages contain nine original stories, as well as exclusive behind-the-scenes content. This softbound collection of comics is an immersive introduction to the rich dark fantasy universe of the Court of the Dead. )
* 7 of CROGAN ADVENTURES: CATFOOT'S VENGEANCE Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $17.99 ) (_ Chris Schweizer's award-winning historical adventure series returns in this new FULL COLOR edition of The CROGAN ADVENTURES: CATFOOT'S VENGEANCE. When "Catfoot" Crogan becomes the new favorite of an infamous pirate captain whose crew he was forced to join, he incurs the wrath of the murderous first mate D'or. Can Catfoot keep his new crewmates safe when D'or hatches a scheme that will bring the full might of every navy in the West Indies down on their heads? _)
* 332 of DAMSELS IN EXCESS Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (_Five realms. Five princesses. Zero men. In the land of the Five Realms, the existence of men has long since been evaporated from the hearts and minds of women. Princess Bethany--ruler of Evanfar, the largest and most prominent kingdom, finds herself at the center of a vast conspiracy that could not only threaten her kingdom‹but also her life! Journey to a place where magic is abundant, unicorns and ferrets can command armies, and five women struggle to find balance and power--in an ever-changing fairy tale world! _) Exclusive variant cover!
* 743 of DAN DARE Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (
Dan Dare was once a hero. He brokered peace with alien races, pushed the frontiers of space, and saved the planet from total annihilation... repeatedly. But now, his Space Fleet has disbanded, the United Nations has crumbled, his friends scattered to the solar winds. Britain is once again the world power, but Dare, disillusioned and disappointed by his once-precious home country, has quietly retired. But there's trouble mustering in Deep Space. The H.M.S. Achilles is picking up strange signals when, suddenly, an enormous fleet of hostile ships ambush the destroyer. Now, as the crew struggles to stay alive, they realize with horror that the hostiles have brought a weapon of unimaginable power. Dan Dare, the pilot of the future, has been called out of retirement.
Whether you're joining the adventure for the first time, or you're already a Dan Dare fan, this hardcover collection of the entire seven-issue series is a perfect addition to any library.
* 265 of DEAD DROP Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (FOUR HEROES. FOUR STORIES. ONE TICKING CLOCK.
There is a secret black market in New York. It is hidden in plain sight – in our streets, trains, restaurants. Those who know how to navigate it exchange secrets of extraordinary nature. But when the secret in circulation is a biological weapon derived from Vine technology, the gloves are off – and the most extraordinary agents are released to stop the disaster before it occurs. Otherwise, in less than thirty minutes, there will be no world to come back to. X-O Manowar, Archer, Neville Alcott, Detective Cejudo and Betamax are ready to save the world.
Red-hot writer Ales Kot (Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier) and rising star Adam Gorham (Zero) go in deep with an unlikely cast of superhuman operators for an undercover conspiracy action thriller in the darkest corners of the Valiant Universe.
Collecting DEAD DROP #1–4. )
* 408 of DEAD MAN'S RUN Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (_Hell is a prison from which none escape. That's not a metaphor. It's a concrete reality surrounded by razor wire and gun towers in the middle of the California desert. But today, a young cartographer named Sam Tinker begins an epic battle against the mysterious Warden and all the horrors of her domain, in a desperate attempt to rescue his sister Juniper--the only innocent in Hell! _) Exclusive variant cover!
* 270 of DEATH FORCE Published by Zenescope (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (Rick Murphy is a regular guy who’s starting a new family and new career as a Philadelphia police officer. But when the rookie cop stumbles onto the wrong case, it triggers a horrific tragedy as his life comes crumbling down around him.
Devastated and broken, Rick is given the chance to seek vengeance on those who have destroyed his life. Now, with a dark and mysterious power at his fingertips, Rick can seek the vengeance he thirsts for, but will the darkness ultimately be too much for him to control? )
* 242 of DEATH OF X Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $17.99 ) (What happened eight months ago that set the Inhumans and X-Men on a collision course? Find out here! The Inhumans travel to Japan where one of the Terrigen Clouds creates a shocking new Inhuman. The X-Men travel to Muir Island where the second Terrigen Cloud causes something truly terrible. When these two events collide a war of catastrophic proportions explodes!
Collecting: Death of X 1-4 )
* 480 of DEATH SENTENCE Published by Titan (Cover Price: $16.99 ) (SEX, SUPERPOWERS AND SIX MONTHS TO LIVE!
Verity: frustrated artist. Weasel: struggling guitarist. Monty: rogue media icon. Three people infected with the G+ virus, which grants them incredible powers – but which will kill them in six months!
Will they fade away – or go out in a blaze of glory? From the streets of London to the North Atlantic, from muses lost to futures thrown away – Death Sentence is the jaw-dropping next step in superpowered storytelling!
Funny, fearless and frightening, this collection of the hit series is an unforgettable comics debut. )
* 161 of divINITY Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (From New York Times best-selling writer Matt Kindt (THE VALIANT, Mind MGMT) and blockbuster artist Trevor Hairsine (X-Men: Deadly Genesis) comes a shocking new vision of 21st century science fiction!
At the height of the Cold War, the Soviet Union - determined to win the Space Race at any cost - green lit a dangerously advanced mission. They sent a man farther into the cosmos than anyone has gone before or since. Lost in the stars, he encountered something unknown. Something that...changed him.
Long thought lost and erased from the history books, he has suddenly returned, crash-landing in the Australian Outback. The few that have been able to reach him believe him to be a deity - one who turned the scorched desert into a lush oasis. They say he can bend matter, space, and even time to his will. Now the rest of the world's powers must decide for themselves - will the enigmatic divinity offer his hand in friendship, or will Earth's heroes fi nd themselves helpless against the wrath of the divine?
Collecting divINITY #1-4. )
* 13 of DEATH-DEFYING DOCTOR MIRAGE Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (
Death was just the beginning... Doctor Mirage talks to the dead...but the only spirit Shan Fong can’t find is that of her late husband, Hwen. Instead, America’s favorite semi-retired paranormal investigator is haunted and raw, using her gift to solve homicides and bring peace to the recently bereaved. But when a big-time occultist with a classified military past hires her for a special job, Shan discovers a lead that might close the greatest mystery she’s ever tackled — how to get Hwen back! Now, Doctor Mirage must enter the undiscovered country and cross all the realms of the underworld if she has any hope of rescuing the man she loves...or be forever lost beyond the earthly plane.
Join Eisner Award-nominated writer Jen Van Meter (Hopeless Savages, Captain Marvel) and acclaimed artist Roberto De La Torre (Daredevil, Age of Apocalypse) as Valiant's occult adventurer embarks on a journey across the realms of the dead to bring her love back to the land of the living.
Collecting The Death-Defying Doctor Mirage #1–5.
* 132 of DREAM EATER SAGA Published by Zenescope (Cover Price: $15.99 ) (
The Dream Eater has been released and stalks the earth searching for its first victim while the heroes and villains of the Grimm Fairy Tales universe prepare themselves for what could very well be the end of them all!
) Exclusive variant cover!
* 597 of FATHOM: BLUE Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $16.99 ) (An unlikely team of BLUE rise!
They have all come from beneath the surface, each for a different purpose. United in their exile from their homelands below, looking to blend in out of sight amongst humans, unaware of their true potential. However, one man, Admiral Maylander, who has spent the better part of his life hunting The Blue, is keenly aware of their presence--and he will stop at nothing to use these Blue as weapons against their own, even if it means killing them in the process!
The first all new Fathom series to make its debut since Michael Turner introduced you to his incredible underwater adventure over 18 years ago! Collecting together the entire first Fathom Blue series along with a complete cover gallery, this beautiful trade paperback is a must have for any Aspen or Fathom fan! ) Exclusive variant cover!
* 480 of FATHOM: DAWN OF WAR Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_Aspen is proud to offer a new third edition of the sold-out story that sparked the war, and brought the world of Fathom to its knees, Fathom: Dawn of War! This special trade paperback contains the entire tale of warfare and betrayal that led up to the battle between the humans and the Blue, and the unheralded surfacing of the Black! Find out why Dawn of War became one of the most pivotal storylines in Fathom history! _)
* 479 of FEAR ITSELF: AVENGERS Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (Fear Itself hammers the Avengers! The Red Skull's daughter has unleashed an evil as old as Midgard itself: The Serpent has risen to reclaim Earth, recruiting seven of its most powerful superhumans as his advance guard, the Worthy. The result is all-out action in classic Avengers style! The Thing vs. Red Hulk! Spider-Woman vs. Hulk! Steve Rogers vs. Master Man! And Squirrel Girl vs. the Red Skull's Nazi hordes?! Plus: What happens when Daredevil, the Man Without Fear, stands up to fear itself?
Collecting: AVENGERS 13-17, NEW AVENGERS 14-16 )
* 137 of DEAN KOONTZ'S FEAR NOTHING Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (Fear Nothing tells the story of 28-year-old oddball hero Christopher Snow, who lives in the city of Moonlight Bay, California, along with his hyper-intelligent dog Orson, his best surfing buddy Bobby and his late-night deejay girlfriend Sasha. Snow has XP—xeroderma pigmentosum—a very rare genetic affliction that forces him to avoid light at all costs, and will likely give him cancer later in life. His parents died under mysterious circumstances and he’s now being stalked by the shadowy characters who want Snow to stop trying to find out how they died--or else they'll bump off his remaining loved ones.
Fear Nothing features all the pulse pounding thriller action and great character development Koontz fans have come to expect from his work, as well as a bit of comedy, and yes, even an army of evil mutant rhesus monkeys! )
* 288 of FIFTH BEATLE DELUXE HARDCOVER Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $49.99 ) (_ The Fifth Beatle is the untold true story of Brian Epstein, the visionary manager who discovered and guided the Beatles — from their gigs in a tiny cellar in Liverpool to unprecedented international stardom. Yet more than merely the story of "The Man Who Made the Beatles," The Fifth Beatle is an uplifting, tragic, and ultimately inspirational human story about the struggle to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds. _)
* 250 of FOUR POINTS: HORSEMEN Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $12.99 ) (_ _) Exclusive variant cover!
* 304 of GARBAGE PAIL KIDS Published by IDW (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (_Remember mullets and teased bangs? Stonewashed denim jackets and jeans? Well, not everything about the ‘80s was lame, because that’s when the Garbage Pail Kids ruled the world! Those irreverent, satirical stickers quickly became a pop-culture phenomenon, but they never had their own comic book... until now! In the spirit of the avant-garde cartoonists and humorists who fathered these miscreants, a new generation of alternative-comics creators has lent their unique talents to bring the Garbage Pail Kids into the wacky world of comics. _)
* 593 of GOTHAM BY MIDNIGHT Published by DC (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (Spinning out of Batman Eternal, Detective Jim Corrigan aka The Spectre stars in his very own series Gotham By Midnight!
Normally Batman and the other caped protectors of Gotham have the streets of the city covered. But when monsters, ghosts and other supernatural beings enter the mix, even the Dark Knight needs help. Enter Detective Jim Corrigan aka the Spectre to prowl the streets of Gotham, solving the unsolvable supernatural crimes the city can muster.
Collects Gotham By Midnight #1-6. )
* 113 of GREEN HORNET Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (
The Green Hornet faces the most dangerous enemy in the his long and storied career: his egotistical and arrogant alter-ego, Britt Reid! A journalist with great influence in his city, Reid takes on the public persona of a social crusader, but he's far too sure of himself and his judgment. When he finally oversteps his bounds, an innocent man pays a terrible price... and the legend of the Green Hornet may be forever tarnished! From the mind of superstar writer Mark Waid (Kingdom Come) comes a new era for the classic pulp hero!
* 170 of GREEN HORNET: BLOOD TIES Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $16.99 ) (
Green Hornet: Blood Ties is a precursor to Kevin Smith's Green Hornet series, and features the original Green Hornet and Kato in action! Ande Parks and Johnny Desjardins tell the exciting story of the last remains of the Italian Crime Family and the Japanese Yakuza. How did the two-man team of The Green Hornet and Kato bring about the fall of all crime in Century City? Find out here!
Collecting the four-issue series, Green Hornet: Blood Ties, plus a complete cover gallery.
* 760 of GREEN LANTERN: SECRET ORIGIN Published by DC (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (Before he became the Green Lantern...before he unwittingly brought about the downfall of the Green Lantern Corps...before his rebirth as the universe's most powerful protector...Hal Jordan of Earth was just a washed-up test pilot with no way to fly...until the dying alien Abin Sur granted him his power ring, the most powerful weapon in the universe--and his entry into a reality he could never have imagined.
Hal Jordan's metamorphosis from cocky test pilot to the role of the intergalactic guardian Green Lantern makes its way to the big screen in June 2011 from Warner Bros. Pictures, directed by Martin Campbell(CASINO ROYALE) and starring Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.
In preparation for his roll as Hal Jordan in "Green Lantern", Ryan Reynolds, who also contributes the introduction to this new edition, has pointed to Geoff Johns' GREEN LANTERN: SECRET ORIGIN as "his bible" for shaping his portrayal of Hal Jordan: )
* 269 of GRIMM Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (_Never-before-told stories, set in the world of the acclaimed NBC series, Grimm, by the show creators themselves! Homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt, joined by his mother Kelly, Hank, and Monroe, uncover family secrets long buried during their adventure in Europe. Hunted by Verrat soldiers, their quest to destroy the Coins of Zakynthos reveals dark secrets and promises death for a member of the cast! _)
* 163 of GRIMM FAIRY TALES: TALES OF TERROR Published by Zenescope (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (Horror returns to comics with Zenescope Entertainment’s terrifying Grimm Tales of Terror Anthology.
From the classic literature to modern day urban legends, like Bloody Mary and The Monkey’s Paw, this series re-imagines the creepy stories you know and love for a new generation of readers. Keres, the goddess of death, loves to punish those who she deems deserving of her wrath, and many unsuspecting people who cross her path are about to learn a harsh lesson about morality.
Collected for the first time in paperback.Prepare to experience horror on a whole other level! )
* 325 of GRINDHOUSE Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $17.99 ) (_Back for more, eh? We knew you couldn't stay away! Line on up for a sick and twisted double feature! First, in Bride of Blood, Branwyn's wedding is marked by atrocity beyond comprehension. With everything she's ever loved destroyed by reavers, all she has left is revenge! Then it's Flesh Feast of the Devil Doll! When a Puritan-era demon returns to her old stomping grounds to seduce and kill once more, the Camp Oneida hockey girls step up and make with the high-sticking! Don't miss a lick of the thrills, starting at midnight! _)
* 288 of GUNSHOW DUCK PARTY Published by Topatco (Cover Price: $9.00 ) (_ _)
* 95 of GUNSHOW RAD TATS Published by Topatco (Cover Price: $9.00 ) (_ _)
* 616 of HABITAT Published by Image (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_All his life, Hank Cho wanted to join the ranks of the Habsec - the rulers of the orbital habitat his people call home. But when he finds a powerful, forbidden weapon from the deep past, a single moment of violence sets his life - and the brutal society of the habitat - into upheaval. Hunted by the cannibalistic Habsec and sheltered by former enemies, Cho finds himself caught within a civil war that threatens to destroy his world. _)
* 389 of HALO: ESCALATION Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (Following the events of Halo 4, the UNSC Infinity is deployed to security detail for a peace summit between the Elites and Brutes. When the negotiations are ambushed by a mercenary fleet, Infinity is drawn into a plot which leads them to the discovery of a long-lost UNSC asset trapped behind enemy lines. This graphic novel collects the comics Halo: Escalation 1 through 6.
Don't miss the thrilling new adventures set in the Halo universe! )
* 77 of HARBINGER VOL. 1 Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (
Super-powered teenager Peter Stanchek is on a dangerous path. Skipping across the country in a desperate attempt to stay one step ahead of the authorities, Peter is quickly realizing that he's a psionically-charged "harbinger" with the potential to reshape the course of human history. But Peter's plight has not gone unnoticed. Respected philanthropist and fellow harbinger, Toyo Harada, is about to offer Peter the chance at the things for which the boy has always longed — family, inner peace, self-control — and induct him into the sprawling, secret network of conspiracy and subversion known as the Harbinger Foundation. Now, Peter begins his long road towards a destiny that will shake the very foundations of the Valiant Universe. His first lesson? All power comes with a price!
Collecting the first five issues of the critically acclaimed series by New York Times best-selling author Joshua Dysart (Unknown Soldier), acclaimed artists Khari Evans (Carbon Grey) and Lewis Larosa (PunisherMAX), this is the perfect place to catch up with the series that Comic Book Resources calls "superheroes at its best."
* 234 of HELLBOY: WEIRD TALES HC Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $24.99 ) (_Some of the best writers and artists in comics team up to present stories of Hellboy with giant bats, demon children, jet packs, haunted circuses, and rusted-out spaceships. Old-fashioned pulp fun featuring one of the greatest heroes of modern comics. _)
* 48 of HIT LIST Published by Zenescope (Cover Price: $15.99 ) (
Threats exist all around us and the lives of so many have been ruined by others evil deeds. Now one man will seek vengeance for all those who share in his pain. When a group of professional killers is brought together in order to take out a crew of gangsters, what starts as a seemingly good plan spirals into something more threatening and deadly than anyone saw coming!
* 367 of HOMECOMING Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_Nobody ever said being a teenager was easy... Just when you thought it was safe to go back to High School...Aspen Comics proudly presents an all-new series created by Michael Turner, Scott Lobdell and David Wohl. HOMECOMING! Hunter Wilson is just an average American teenager in an average American town, but when the beautiful and amnesiac Celeste arrives in his backyard, Hunter's life will change forever. He discovers that Celeste had disappeared from that very house 10 years earlier, and now she's back with little memory of who she was--but with strange, fantastic abilities and the knowledge that dark forces are rapidly approaching! Now, Hunter must help Celeste regain her memory while he tries to keep himself and his friends safe--and if that wasn't difficult enough, Homecoming is just a week away and he doesn't have a date to the dance yet! _) Exclusive variant cover!
* 594 of INVINCIBLE IRON MAN Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $17.99 ) (One of the most popular super heroes in the world soars to fresh heights! Tony Stark has a new armor, a new supporting cast, new villains and a new purpose that's going to tear itself across the entire Marvel Universe and beyond. It begins with a shocker of a twist and only gets more surprising from there, with the return of one of Tony's biggest nemeses and the quest to find his biological parents! As Iron Man chases Madame Masque, her actions threaten to rip all of reality apart! Shellhead's incredible armor will be put through its paces in a story that will shock and awe - but it is who exactly Tony teams up with that will have everyone talking. Brian Michael Bendis takes the genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist and makes him a superstar!
Collecting: INVINCIBLE IRON MAN 1-6 )
* 63 of
Judge Anderson: The Psychic Crime Files
Published by Rebellion (Cover Price: $20.99 ) (A member of the Judges' psychic division the wise-cracking female Judge Anderson is a major character in the Judge Dredd universe - and is the co-lead character alongside Judge Dredd in the upcoming Dredd movie. This all-color collection, never before published, features some of her most thriling tales and is the perfect entry-point for new readers.
Mega-City One, a futuristic metropolis sprawling across the east coast of North America. This hostile urban nightmare is policed by the Judges; tough lawmen with the ability to act as judge, jury and executioner. Within the Justice department is a section known as Psi-division which specialises in Judges gifted with extraordinary psychic abilities. Cassandra Anderson is one such Judge; a powerful telepath with a rebellious streak and a talent for getting into trouble... )
* 212 of JURASSIC STRIKE FORCE 5 Published by Zenescope (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (
Backed by his army of evil, mutated Dino-soldiers, there’s nothing that can stop him....nothing but Jurassic Strike Force!
* 360 of KAIJUMAX Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_THE COMPLETE SEASON ONE! On a remote island in the South Pacific lies KAIJUMAX, a maximum security prison for giant monsters. Follow doting father Electrogor as he stands up to the cruel space-superhero warden! See corrupt guard Gupta manage his illicit uranium-dealing empire and pay off his gambling debts to the Queen of the Moon! Watch Mecha-Zon battle his own programming when the monster he was created to destroy shows up on the pound! These stories and more will assault you from every angle in the cesspool of corruption that is KAIJUMAX. _)
* 14 of KAPTARA Published by Image (Cover Price: $9.98 ) (_Keith Kanga crash lands on KAPTARA, a world filled with danger and weird danger and dangerous weirdos! And if he can't survive, then Earth, the place where YOU live, is doomed! Come check out this sci-fi comedy from Chip Zdarsky (SEX CRIMINALS) and Kagan McLeod (Infinite Kung-Fu). Collects KAPTARA #1-5. _)
* 255 of THE KING Published by Top Shelf (Cover Price: $19.95 ) (
The King is an offbeat tale of one very enigmatic Elvis impersonator that's taking the Vegas strip, and the world, by storm. Shrouded in mystery with the shining gold helmet that covers his face, his performances are mesmerizing, and many fans are starting to believe that he really is Elvis. Through a series of thought-provoking interviews and investigative reporting, a journalist makes it his personal mission to find out who The King really is. And along the way he discovers a lot more than he bargained for.
* 949 of L.A. BANKS' VAMPIRE HUNTRESS Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $16.99 ) (_The Neterus and worldwide Guardian teams have defeated Satan's top demon, The Thirteenth, and have driven back the forces of evil in the first battle of the Armageddon. But the dark side is only in temporary retreat. The warriors of the Light have won that battle, but it remains to be seen whether or not they've won the war. Beneath the Earth in the caverns of Hell, the Dark Lord is plotting his next strike with a vengeance. With the human population still reeling from global wars, famine, floods, and every conceivable natural disaster and plague, something slithers into the Guardian camps, felling the members of the Guardian teams, and humanity's only chance of survival. Written by New York Times bestselling author L.A. Banks, The Vampire Huntress Legends: The Hidden Darkness is an original story that takes place after the epilogue in the 12th and final book in the Vampire Huntress series of novels and should not be missed by her fans or anyone who enjoys great paranormal fantasy! _)
* 610 of LETTER 44 Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $10.00 ) (_The hit series from Charles Soule (Poe Dameron, Daredevil) and Alberto Jiménez Alberquerque (Mystery Girl) is now available for just $10! Newly-elected president Stephen Blades hoped to tackle the most critical issues facing the nation: war, the economy, and a failing health care system. But in a letter penned by the outgoing president, Blades learns the truth that redefines "critical": seven years ago, NASA discovered alien presence in the asteroid belt, and kept it a secret from the world. A stealth mission crewed by nine astronauts was sent to make contact, and they're getting close—assuming they survive the long journey to reach their destination. President Blades has just become the most powerful man on the planet. This planet. _)
* 113 of LOST AND FOUND - AMY DEVLIN MYSTERY HC Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (_ Times are tough for Amy Devlin, and without a case her financial situation is dire. Busting a cold case of kidnapping and murder from years ago may be the answer to her problems. Amy is sure that she can solve the case, but when the powerful, and untouchable, Life Science Institute of Hollywood gets involved, she may wind up with much more than just her reputation on the line! _)
* 374 of MAGNUS FLESH & STEEL Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $17.99 ) (
In the blink of an eye, young martial artist Magnus has everything taken from him: his father, his wife, his entire life. He's suddenly thrust into a futuristic world he doesn't understand, populated by humans and robots living together in oppression! Can Magnus fight to get his life back... and once he learns the truth about himself, will he want to?
Collects issues #1-4 of the ongoing Magnus: Robot Fighter series.
* 3 of MAN-THING Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $15.99 ) (Penciled by GERMAN PERALTA, DANIEL JOHNSON, CHRISTOPHER MITTEN & MORE!
Marvel's melancholy muck-monster as you've never seen him before - courtesy of beloved author R.L. Stine (Goosebumps, Fear Street)! After so many years of somber silence, Man-Thing has found his voice -and taken Hollywood by storm! But when an ancient evil threatens his old swamp stomping ground, Man-Thing will have to choose between his new life and celebrity, and the world he used to call home. An old ally pays a visit, but everything else is out to get Man-Thing -including crocodiles, bats and mosquitos, oh my! Can the balance of the swamp be restored, or will the cause of this calamity be beyond Man-Thing's control? Plus, bone-chilling bonus horror tales from the master himself, R.L. Stine! Reading this will give you goosebumps...but beware - for whoever knows fear burns at the Man-Thing's touch!
Collecting: MAN-THING 1-5 )
* 80 of MARVEL 1872 Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $15.99 ) (REAL HEROES DIE WITH THEIR BOOTS ON. Sheriff Steve Rogers faces corruption and fear in the boom town of Timely. The only thing Anthony Stark seems capable of is pulling a cork, so can he pull Rogers' fat from the fi re? But...a stranger comes to town that will change Timely forever... for anyone left standing, that is.
Collecting: 1872, avengers (1963) 80, material from marvel comics presents (1988) 170 )
* 282 of marvel super-heroes contest of champions published by marvel (cover price: $7.99 ) (_the grandmaster enters a cosmic wager with death herself, using earth's mightiest heroes as his chess pieces! His goal? To return his fellow elder of the universe, the collector, to life! The stakes? Nothing less than the fate of the earth itself! Now, heroes from around the globe must battle it out in a contest like none ever seen before. Marvel's historic first miniseries is re-released in a single volume, packed with extras! Guest-starring everyone! (everyone circa 1982, that is.) collecting marvel super hero contest of champions #1-3. _) this is the only book that doesn't have a spine
* 77 of MASK STRIKES BACK Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $14.95 ) (_Rick, Ben, Hugo, and Archie are four teens with a fixation on that melon-headed menace, The Mask. When they each get a shot at wearing the empowering emerald artifact, they figure it's a dream come true! And it is! Power, fame, and ultimate wish fulfillment are at arm's reach! But so is the mute man-monster, Walter, and arm's reach is far too close when he's involved! _)
* 277 of MERCY THOMPSON HC Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $24.99 ) (Mercy is a shapeshifting coyote and honorary member of the Tri-Cities werewolf pack. When the pack stumbles upon the buried bones of numerous dead children, she shapeshifts into a mystery of the legendary fae - a mystery that draws Mercy's stepdaughter Jesse into the fray!
The supernatural romance series Mercy Thompson continues in this all-new, original story by New York Times bestselling author, Patricia Briggs, exclusively created for the comic book medium!
Collects the six-issue Mercy Thompson comic book series from 2014-2015, a story set in official continuity. )
* 141 of MIGHTY AVENGERS VOL. 1 Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (_Collects Mighty Avengers (2007) #1-6. Iron Man is rebuilding the Avengers with a handpicked roster of Earth's mightiest. A group this powerful should be ready for just about anything except, perhaps, the return of genocidal killing machine Ultron. _)
* 101 of MINDFIELD Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (Collects Issues #0 - 6!
The CIA has created an elite team of telepathic agents dedicated to fighting domestic terrorism. But as Connor and the rest of his crew take to the streets, can they handle the dark thoughts buried inside the minds of 'we the people?' Aspen's newest hit series, MINDFIELD, comes to you courtesy of creator J.T. Krul who blends together a world of action and intrigue the likes of which you've never seen! ) Exclusive variant cover!
* 425 of MOST DANGEROUS GAME Published by Breadpig (Cover Price: $18.00 ) (_A selection of author and fan-favorite strips from the first 2200 comics of Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, which is read by over a million people a month. In addition, it includes a mini “choose-your-own-adventure” story woven in throughout the book. This is the first-ever collection of this long-running strip, and each strip was hand-chosen by the creator for inclusion. _)
* 178 of NIGHT MARY Published by IDW (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (_Meet Mary Specter, a misunderstood teenage girl trained to be a lucid dreamer. Mary's father runs a sleep disorder clinic where Mary enters the ghastly dreams of severely disturbed people in an attempt to help them. When a patient is revealed to be a serial killer, the nightmare world and the waking one become intertwined, putting Mary in real jeopardy. Set in a world where the boundaries between dreams and reality are tenuous, Night Mary, courtesy of Rick Remender and Kieron Dwyer (Remains), is a very dark and terrifying trip into psychological horror. _)
* 174 of NIGHT'S DOMINION Published by Oni Press (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_A thief, an assassin, a mage and a cleric walk into a tavern in the ancient city of Umber. Awaiting them is a mysterious bard with a dangerous scheme: to break into the dungeon of a powerful death cult in search of treasure. For these five desperate criminals, it's the last chance for hope in a city of corruption and despair. But what they find instead is an undead army preparing to conquer the world. Now, they must fight to protect the city that pushed their backs to the wall, or watch it burn. The acclaimed fantasy epic from New York Times Best-Selling author Ted Naifeh (COURTNEY CRUMRIN, PRINCESS UGG) begins here! _)
* 50 of ORDINARY Published by Titan (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (Imagine a world where everyone has superpowers. That is, except you. You are the same old turgid, miserable, lonely loser you've always been.
But when it comes to superpowers, apparently you can indeed have too much of a good thing. With everyone able to destroy tower blocks with a single punch, any minor fracas escalates into a city-leveling combat, and the world is now in ruins as terrorism and war threaten the very survival of the planet.
What's needed is a return to normality, to devolve back from Superhuman to just human - and there's only one man for the job: down-at-heal, divorced New York plumber, Michael Fisher. )
* 104 of PENNY ARCADE VOL. 1 Published by Dark Horse (Cover Price: $12.95 ) (_Get your geek on! Penny Arcade, the comic strip for gamers, by gamers is now available in comic shops and bookstores everywhere. Not familiar with Penny Arcade? What? It's only the most popular comic strip on the web. It's the funniest, most twisted comic that ever lampooned gamer culture, and takes shots at everything from Star Wars to Steve Jobs. Experience the joy of being a hardcore gamer as expressed in vignettes of random vulgarity and mindless violence! Get online and direct your browser to penny-arcade.com, check out the latest strips, then, to read Penny Arcade from the very beginning, get the first collection, Attack of the Bacon Robots, which includes strips, sketches, and creator commentary not available anywhere else! _)
* 173 of PROJECT SUPERPOWERS CHAPTER TWO VOL. 1 Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (
Get caught up with Alex Ross' Project Superpowers: Chapter 2 for just $9.99!
Overseen again by Alex Ross, who plots and art directs the entire Project Superpowers universe, writer Jim Krueger returns for Chapter Two, as the pair of all-star creators are joined by Edgar (Death Defying 'Devil) Salazar! Following in the wake of the events that transpired in Chapter 1, the newly returned heroes have set out on a quest to use their newfound freedom to return the world to the power of the people, while facing the shadowy Supremacy and the unlikely foes of the Inheritors!
Collecting Project Superpowers: Chapter 2 issues #0-6 in one trade paperback collection
* 232 of PSYCHO BONKERS Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (_ Crack the speed barrier wide open in this thrilling new adventure that redefines what it means to go full throttle! Join Shine, a young but unyielding teenage girl, as she races to find the true story behind the tragedy that wrecked her family, and shattered the sport of Bonk Racing to its core. Along with her trusted technician, Gabbo, and her sentient Bonk Racer, Shiza, she will discover that learning the truth about her future is as dangerous as the tragic past she is trying to forget! Told in a series of legs within the race of all races-the Super Bonk Rally, this series spans amazing landscapes and death-defying terrain, as these racers go Psycho Bonkers! _) Exclusive variant cover!
* 388 of PUT THE BOOK BACK ON THE SHELF Published by Image (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (
With their infectious brand of Scottish indie pop, Belle & Sebastian have been cult and critical favorites for years. The band's colorful lyrics and gorgeous, full bodied melodies have provided Image Comics with the inspiration for a new kind of comic anthology. With Put the Book Back on the Shelf, a stellar collection of independent comic creators and cartoonists put their own spins on a cross section of Belle & Sebastian's songs, crafting stories inspired by the band's music, drawn from the band's entire catalog.
* 167 of QUANTUM AND WOODY Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (
With their infectious brand of Scottish indie pop, Belle & Sebastian have been cult and critical favorites for years. The band's colorful lyrics and gorgeous, full bodied melodies have provided Image Comics with the inspiration for a new kind of comic anthology. With Put the Book Back on the Shelf, a stellar collection of independent comic creators and cartoonists put their own spins on a cross section of Belle & Sebastian's songs, crafting stories inspired by the band's music, drawn from the band's entire catalog.
* 270 of RABBIDS Published by Papercutz (Cover Price: $7.99 ) (_From the bestselling video games, leading cartoon on Nickelodeon, hot toys from McFarlane Toys, now bursting into comics: playful, clueless, curious, mischievous, and completely unpredictable, the Rabbids find fun everywhere and with everything, creating havoc wherever they go! In their first graphic novel, the Rabbids invade museums, horse races, and even play golf on the moon with a series of non-stop gags that showcase their charmingly surreal stupidity out amongst the rest of the world. _)
* 3 of RAI Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (The year is 4001 A.D. Led by the artificial intelligence called "Father," the island nation of Japan has expanded out of the Pacific and into geosynchronous orbit with the ravaged Earth below. With billions to feed and protect, it has fallen to one solitary guardian to enforce the law of Father's empire - the mysterious folk hero known as Rai. They say he can appear out of nowhere. They say he is a spirit...the ghost of Japan. But when the first murder in a thousand years threatens to topple Father's benevolent reign, Rai will be forced to confront the true face of a nation transformed...and his own long-lost humanity.
Collects issues #1-4 of Rai, an all-new vision of the future from comics superstars Matt Kindt and Clayton Crain. )
* 469 of RED SONJA: LEGENDS OF RED SONJA Published by Dynamite (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (
In this unique collection, ongoing Red Sonja series writer Gail Simone hand-picked eleven of the fiercest, most talented, and most popular female writers from the worlds of comics, prose, games, and television, to help her tell the greatest legends in the She-Devil’s long history! A group of savage mercenaries hired to hunt and kill Sonja come across campfire tales of her at every turn... and Sonja does not like to be hunted.
Tamora Pierce, Mercedes Lackey, Marjorie M. Liu, Nancy A. Collins, Kelly Sue DeConnick, Rhianna Pratchett, and many more tell fascinating bits of Sonja’s legend, with a wrap-around tale by Simone herself, and art by the likes of Phil Noto, Jim Calafiore, Jack Jadson, and others.
Collects Legends of Red Sonja issues #1-5, the script to issue #1, concept art by Jack Jadson, and more!
* 463 of RIDE Published by Image (Cover Price: $12.99 ) (
Featuring a diverse and dynamic body of creators, The Ride showcases the tales of a 1968 Camaro and the many lives it alters. Volume 1 contains five amazing stories featuring bullets, babes, murder & mayhem, all from the driver's seat of a car that exudes muscle and power. Exclusive bonus material includes a new color cover gallery, character designs, pin-ups, commentary, plus a foreword from industry legend Howard Chaykin!
* 190 of ROAD TO RIVERDALE Published by Archie (Cover Price: $14.99 ) (ROAD TO RIVERDALE is an entry-level collection featuring the first issues of all modern-day Archie relaunches.
Featuring the top talents in comics, this graphic novel is perfect for those new fans of the CW's Riverdale TV series, debuting in January 2017. Timed alongside the first episode, it captures the New Riverdale that inspired the show and is a guide for new readers to
explore the variety of Archie comics and graphic novels available.
Read the stories that inspired the new cw tv series!
In the past two years, the little town of riverdale has changed in a number of amazing ways. The entire archie universe has been given a fresh coat of paint and it's only getting bigger and better from here. Road to riverdale presents to readers all of the first issues of each of our new series so far, including archie, jughead, betty and veronica, josie and the pussycats, and reggie & me, timed to the release of the brand new cw series riverdale. This graphic novel features riveting stories and dazzling artwork from superstar writers and artists like mark waid, adam hughes, marguerite bennett, fiona staples, chip zdarsky and much more. You won't want to miss out on this one-of-a-kind collection that shines the spotlight on the new riverdale, and serves as the ultimate guide for both new readers and
long-time fans. )
* 70 of ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $19.99 ) (The Rebellion is here! The Rogue One crew makes the leap from the big screen to the comic-book page in this action-packed adaptation! All looks lost for the galaxy when the Empire's new super-weapon is discovered: any insurgency will quickly be thwarted by the devastating new Death Star! But maybe there is hope for the Rebel cause when Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor lead a crew of new heroes on a desperate mission to steal the plans to the planet-destroying threat! A crucial tale in the Star Wars saga is told at last!
Collecting: STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE ADAPTATION 1-6 )
* 96 of RUNAWAYS VOL. 4 Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (It's an all-new beginning for the Runaways! When this group of super-powered teens discovered that their parents were actually villains, they ran away from home...but that was only step one! Now that the evil Pride is gone, nearly every bad guy in the Marvel Universe is trying to fill the power vacuum in Los Angeles, and the Runaways are the only heroes who can stop them! Plus: What does a mysterious new team of young heroes want with the Runaways, and which fan-favorite Marvel characters are part of this group?
Collecting: RUNAWAYS (2005) 1-6 )
* 115 of RUNAWAYS VOL. 5 Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (The team's lineup changes forever, in the perfect jumping-on point for this fan-favorite series! When a dangerous alien invades Los Angeles, the Runaways' own Karolina Dean may be the only hero in the Marvel Universe who can stop him...but at what cost? Plus: The Runaways embark on a coast-to-coast adventure, guest-starring Cloak and Dagger and the New Avengers! When Cloak is accused by his fellow heroes of a crime he didn't commit, the vigilante is forced to turn to the teenage Runaways for help. This story will take our teens to a place they've never been: New York City!
Collecting: RUNAWAYS (2005) 7-12, FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2006 )
* 93 of RUNAWAYS VOL. 6 Published by Marvel (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (The return of the Pride!
The secret super-villain society is back, but this all-new group isn't made up of the Runaways' evil parents. Who are these shadowy players, and what do they want with the Marvel Universe's next generation of heroes? Plus: When the youngest member of the Runaways is separated from her teammates, Molly Hayes must survive a night alone on the mean streets of Los Angeles! The eleven-year-old mutant soon hooks up with a new group of runaways, but is their mysterious leader a hero or a villain?
Collecting: RUNAWAYS (2005) 13-18 )
* 15 of SAM & FUZZY Published by Blind Ferret (Cover Price: $9.00 ) (_ _)
* 478 of SAVAGE Published by Valiant (Cover Price: $9.99 ) (Fifteen years ago, the world’s most famous soccer star and his former supermodel wife –pregnant with their unborn child – disappeared without a trace. The world believes they are dead… But, in reality, their private jet crash-landed on a mysterious, unknown island ruled by prehistoric creatures from another time…
This is the story of how they lost their humanity.
Acclaimed writer B. Clay Moore (Aloha, Hawaiian Dick), and explosive artists Clayton Henry (ARCHER & ARMSTRONG) and Lewis LaRosa (BLOODSHOT REBORN) present a relentless epic of survival in a cold-blooded land ruled by instinct alone in the must-read debut of Valiant’s next major hero!
Collecting SAVAGE #1–4. )
* 231 of SAVAGE DRAGON BAPTISM OF FIRE Published by Image (Cover Price: $14.95 ) (The collected original mini series!
Savage Dragon is the most cutting edge mainstream superhero comic ever created. In this very first story arc, we meet Officer Dragon, a brand new cop in a Chicago overrun with super freaks and crime lords. Creator Erik Larsen takes big risks with storytelling, characterization, and plot, infusing this series with violence, sex, and humor in a way previously unseen in the genre. He takes liberties no other creator can, and will surprise you at every turn. This book retools and reworks the original trade paperback with more unpublished sketches and art! It's the mini-series that started it all! )
* 57 of THE SCOURGE Published by Aspen (Cover Price: $18.99 ) (Collects
- Item Location
- New York, United States
- Ships To
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Money Back - Returns Accepted within 30 Days (Buyer pays Shipping Cost)
Click here to login