Seller Feedback Thread

Is there a feedback thread where site users recommend sellers that make the extra effort to correct mistakes or reward repeat customers? There have been a few sellers on this site that have done a great job getting my repeat business.

And also this goes both ways. Is there a feedback thread with a list of sellers to avoid? After 45 days sellers get an automatic positive feedback whether they sent the comics or not. I've also had dealings with a seller who took weeks to send the comics. He kept coming up with excuses. I mentioned it to a coworker and he showed me the same excuses on his messages from months before.

And if this has been done can it be pinned so it doesn't disappear?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • While you could start a thread calling attention to dealers who go above and beyond, a thread where you name and shame is not likely to go far, much less get pinned. You are opening up a big can of malicious worms there. There is already a feedback thread on the dealer's page where you can shame the dealer all you want. Doing it on a public forum is not the place.
  • Thanks for your comment Ted. I never intended to shame anyone. I'm a member of many groups and this is done on some of them. In some cases the seller has corrected the mistakes and set the record straight on issues. Not everything is a negative.

Also, thanks to Shinyobjects for the bonus book that was sent