too much clutter in listings

I'm new here, looking to buy Silver age Marvel comics in all conditions. The trouble I am having in searching is I am seeing way too much bronze, copper and modern mixed in with silver. This is detrimental to buyers as well as sellers.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm new here, looking to buy Silver age Marvel comics in all conditions. The trouble I am having in searching is I am seeing way too much bronze, copper and modern mixed in with silver. This is detrimental to buyers as well as sellers.
  • I am starting to list some of my own comics to sell, and even though I'm carefully to make sure they are listed in proper era, they are lost.
  • Our Silver Age Marvels are always correctly categorized! :wink:

https://www.hipcomic.com/store/bennys-comics-corner/?show=store&parent_id=109&item_specifics_02_publisher[]=marvel

With HipComic's amazing program that will correctly place any comic in its proper 'Age' just from recognizing the image you upload, it's perplexing why more sellers don't take advantage of this feature!

• I don't know what I was yammering about. I had to sit a few more minutes and get used to it. Agreed, the listing is made so much easier by the program recognizing the title, issue # and era, Well done. I found this site by accident and I'm so glad to have a place outside of the big tech site. Been listing a few more here. Looks like I've made a sale at that.