Changing Feedback

edited December 2020 in Questions 2 LikesVote Down
Hello

I was wondering how I can change feedback I left. I accidentally hit the "Neutral" instead of the "Positive" for feedback I left for one of my customers. It is his first feedback and I REALLY need to fix the mistake. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
John

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hip will not change any feedback, once given.
  • There has to been an exception in cases such as this. I would think that the "Moderators" of the site would be able to review such a case.
  • If you've made a mistake when you've left feedback, you can request the feedback to be withdrawn. Just click on the "Contact Us" link in the footer of any page and contact our Support Team.

For reference, from our Terms, here's our full policy on changing feedback:

In general, we can only update or remove feedback in the following set of limited circumstances, and only at our sole discretion on a case-by-case basis:
    - A clear mistake. For example, a member left feedback with the text “Smooth Transaction, No Problems”, but accidentally checked of the negative feedback box.
    - A member requests to withdraw feedback within 30 days. Specifically, if neutral or negative feedback was left due to an issue with the transaction, which was subsequently resolved, the poster may request to withdraw their feedback within 30 days of the original transaction.
    - Failure to read a clear item description. In the case where a buyer has left neutral or negative feedback, but their comment shows a clear failure to read the item description (which in itself must be clear and unambiguous), the Seller may request the feedback be reviewed for removal. An example of this would be if a listing was for a “Used” item, and the feedback left is a complaint that the item is “Used”.
    - Delivered orders shipped with tracking. In the case where a buyer has left neutral or negative feedback, indicating that an order was not delivered, but the Seller can prove delivery via a valid tracking number, the Seller may request the feedback be reviewed for removal.
  • Thanks Mark,
    I have contacted the support team you cited in your response,

John