Act of vengeance 1988-1990 set

Looking to see if anyone has a set or a large amount of the act of vengeance marvel put across a bunch of comics.

Comments

• 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Don't have a set or a large amount, but I do have Captain America #365 & #366. Not sure if that's going to help you or not. :smile:
  • Still have the Captain America's Derek ?
  • Sure do. I’ll dig them out of storage and let you know their condition. They’re bagged and boarded too.
  • How much?
    Do you have any web of spider-man?
  • I'm not sure how much. I'd have to dig them out and check their condition. I try to grade raw books using my Overstreet guide. Maybe a couple bucks each. We can haggle too. :smile:

This is what I have for Web of Spiderman: #2, 90 x 2, 95, 96, 104 to 106, 113 x 2 (one with the polybag and goodies), 125, 127, 129, Annual 9 x 2 (one with the polybag and goodies).
  • How much?
    Do you have any web of spider-man?
  • I already responded. Look up in the thread.
  • Sorry...I hit send again lol

I'll take the webs too...

You trade any?
  • Nope, I don’t trade. I’m looking to unload most of my raw books. I mainly deal with grading comics, but most of my stuff isn’t worth grading.

Did you mean all the Webs, even duplicates?
  • Yes...
    All the webs that you want to sell.
  • Please note that you're welcome to use our forums to discuss items you would like to purchase and check on availability with other members. However, all sales on HipComic must be made through HipComic, by creating a listing for the relevant items. In case you were not aware, please note that providing contact information to other members, such as email addresses, including through our forums, to facilitate sales outside the HipComic platform is not allowed.
  • My apologies for the violations. I should have reviewed forum policies first. It’s not like me to violate protocol. Thank you for the heads up. Rest assured, it won’t happen again.